Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it necessary to have a solicitor to pay off the mortgage?

Options
  • 05-09-2016 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, I have a mortgage of 27K left with BOI, and I am about to pay off this mortgage in the end of this year 2016. I believe the BOI should have the House title deed. My solicitor had been in charge of house purchasing while I applied the mortgage from BOI. Now regarding paying off mortgage, do I still need the involvement of the solicitor? Or can I talk to BOI directly? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

cloudz wrote: »
    Hi, I have a mortgage of 27K left with BOI, and I am about to pay off this mortgage in the end of this year 2016. I believe the BOI should have the House title deed. My solicitor had been in charge of house purchasing while I applied the mortgage from BOI. Now regarding paying off mortgage, do I still need the involvement of the solicitor? Or can I talk to BOI directly? Thanks
    Hi cloudz, thanks for getting in touch.
    It’d be best if you can call us on 01 6113333 so we can check your mortgage and arrange a redemption quote for you. Let me know if you need anything else, thanks.
    Nicola

Advertisement