Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Road Bike

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

There's not much difference in any of them other than the groupsets, the Verenti being the highest spec with 105 11speed. The Felt has the most relaxed geometry of the three. They all have their pro's and con's but none of them are bad bikes. It really comes down to what you want the bike for and after that its basically which one you like the look of the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

There's not much difference in any of them other than the groupsets, the Verenti being the highest spec with 105 11speed. The Felt has the most relaxed geometry of the three. They all have their pro's and con's but none of them are bad bikes. It really comes down to what you want the bike for and after that its basically which one you like the look of the best.

Thanks for that. I just want an endurance road bike that is comfortable for doing +100km. I am looking at a 56cm frame. It is mostly flat over here unless I cycle into Belgium or Germany.

Advertisement