Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a record

Options
  • 05-09-2016 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

We moved back to eircon, and on Aug 10 our line was taken from our old provider, and given a temporary number, which turned to have caused a cross line, impacting us further. We still to be given back our original number, and frankly are annoyed by the delays and excuses.

Early last week we were told we would have our old number back by Friday 2 Sept. Today we were told it was just put into the process to port the number on Friday 2 Sept.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

We moved back to eircon, and on Aug 10 our line was taken from our old provider, and given a temporary number, which turned to have caused a cross line, impacting us further. We still to be given back our original number, and frankly are annoyed by the delays and excuses.

Early last week we were told we would have our old number back by Friday 2 Sept. Today we were told it was just put into the process to port the number on Friday 2 Sept.
    Hi  pointywalnut,

I'm sorry to hear of these delays, can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pointywalnut

PM Sent

PM Sent
    Thanks  pointywalnut, I'll be back to you soon.

-Pamela 

Second PM sent

Second PM sent
    No problem pointywalnut,

-Pamela

• Advertisement

Thanks Pamela,

Last night the issue was resolved, we can make and receive calls, using our original number.

Thanks Pamela,

Last night the issue was resolved, we can make and receive calls, using our original number.
    No problem pointywalnut, that's great to hear :D

-Pamela 

Advertisement