Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overnight parking in Liffey Valley

Options
  • 05-09-2016 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know if it's possible to park the car overnight in Liffey valley shopping centre. I'm willing to pay, it's just I know it well but I have to go into the city centre and I don't want to drive in.

Would I get clamped or towed basically?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Clamped or towed would be the least of your worries...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭curiousoranje

Wouldn't leave it there overnight, drive to Red Cow Luas few mins up the M50 and leave it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Walter2016

Park in the hotel carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Why not just park overnight in a car park in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I wouldn't recommend that at all. Check out parking at the Clarion beside it. Or would you go as far as Heuston and park there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I wouldn't recommend that at all. Check out parking at the Clarion beside it. Or would you go as far as Heuston and park there?

I'd park in the Clarion over Heuston any day (night of the week)

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭tomhenryford

Thanks for your replies everyone. No, I'd prefer not to have to drive in any further than Liffey Valley, I don't know Dublin at all and I have enough on that day without the added stress. The Clarion Hotel told me they do overnight parking for €6, can't do better than that, very happy. Thanks again.

Advertisement