Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fence Post removal

Options
  • 05-09-2016 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

I'm looking for someone who will lift fenceposts out of the ground... I know you can get people to put them in but do the same people take them out ?? Anyone know anyody who does this ??? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

I'm looking for someone who will lift fenceposts out of the ground... I know you can get people to put them in but do the same people take them out ?? Anyone know anyody who does this ??? Thanks

Any of the guys that put them in with machines could easily lift them out again or as an alternative a guy with a jcb or small digger (track machine) will be able to sling them and pull them up. It should be easy to get your hands on a guy with a digger wherever you are.

Advertisement