Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN BRI NTU.... does the NTU require mains power?

Options
  • 05-09-2016 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Our business ISDN BRA seems to be down. When I look at the NTU there is no mains power connected. Is this normal? Thanks. <snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Our business ISDN BRA seems to be down. When I look at the NTU there is no mains power connected. Is this normal? Thanks. <snip>
    Hi  landmarkjohn,

Thanks for getting in touch, no this is not normal. I would reccomend contacting the faults team on 1800601701, option 2 and logging this as a fault.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Tow

They are powered from the incoming eircom line.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Tow wrote: »
    Thanks  Tow,

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

confirmed, it's fixed now and powered from incoming line.

confirmed, it's fixed now and powered from incoming line.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Great to hear [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]landmarkjohn.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for the update.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement