Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoom H1 Audio Recorders

Options
  • 05-09-2016 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi guys, need one of these for class. Don't care if it's used as long as it's in good knick. Going rate seems to be €96-€100 online. Fast delivery or bricks and mortar would be preferred!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

This forum wouldn't be the place to be looking for specific second hand items, better off looking on Adverts or eBay etc.

The Zoom H1 is available in Waltons for 100 Euro but you might find it cheaper in one of the other smaller music shops, like I did when I bough my Zoom H2n which is incidentally a big step up over the H1 and well worth the extra money. I paid 150 Euro for the H2n 3 or 4 years ago, so I'm sure you could find one much cheaper now. I got it in a small Music shop in Dublin, can't remember which one now but it was much cheaper than Waltons.

http://www.waltons.ie/home/products/view/06bzoo-h1-zoom-h1-handy-recorder/

Advertisement