Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Paramedics

Options
  • 06-09-2016 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

If anyone on here is a paramedic with Cork City NAS, could you please pm me. I have a query in relation to doing a ride along on emergency ambulance/RRV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭carav10

You would need to contact your local ambulance station but it will be very unlikely being an observer on an ambulance would be facilitated unless you are a current member of one of the voluntaries and at least EMT level, even then, it's difficult to get it. They might allow you to go along and get a tour of the station though if they know you have applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

I'm employed by HSE south so insurance and all is covered to be observer but the contact information had has now retired so looking for someone else to contact

Advertisement