Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Gangland

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭MartyDublin

The amount of nonsense on this thread and the initialling of people apparently involved in this is ridiculous.

This is a falling out of 2 sets of people and unfortunately one side had the balls to step it up, the ones who started it didnt.
    Very easy to name names regurgitating media spin on it. Take it for what it is. A falling out being sorted with apparent ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

The amount of nonsense on this thread and the initialling of people apparently involved in this is ridiculous.

This is a falling out of 2 sets of people and unfortunately one side had the balls to step it up, the ones who started it didnt.
    Very easy to name names regurgitating media spin on it. Take it for what it is. A falling out being sorted with apparent ease.

Are you trying to say the feud is over?

honey12345 wrote: »
    Are you trying to say the feud is over?

How would i know if its over. And feud? Dont you mean massacre.

honey12345 wrote: »
    Massacre Yes! Just something you said you were pretty much indicating that it was over. Also it was the Kinahan Scumbag gang that started it.

Really hows that. What happened in february?
    that started it. Gary H was nothing but a touting bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ok guys, watch the tone of your posts, attack the post, not the poster. And watch what you're posting too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

Really hows that. What happened in february?
    that started it. Gary H was nothing but a touting bastard.

Go back further marty!
    How was Gary a rat?

Go back further marty!
    How was Gary a rat?

Are ya from Dublin? If ya are surely ya seen the print outs circulated off the garda pulse system. Hes a proven grass black and white.

Are ya from Dublin? If ya are surely ya seen the print outs circulated off the garda pulse system. Hes a proven grass black and white.

Bull**** marty bull**** can you get me that printout which has been circulated because it's bull**** too I wouldn't believe a Garda if they told me to my face or a piece of paper assumed to have came off the pulse system which afew rogue gardai can manipulate with big money from the costas.

Bull**** marty bull**** can you get me that printout which has been circulated because it's bull**** too I wouldn't believe a Garda if they told me to my face or a piece of paper assumed to have came off the pulse system which afew rogue gardai can manipulate with big money from the costas.

Haha dead on mate. Its been seen by anyone thay matters. Now leave him where he belongs.

Haha dead on mate. Its been seen by anyone thay matters. Now leave him where he belongs.

I'm just calling it as it is bullsh!t! People that matters costas and co?
    Where he belongs?
    Tut tut I expected more from you.

• Advertisement

I'm just calling it as it is bullsh!t! People that matters costas and co?
    Where he belongs?
    Tut tut I expected more from you.

Mate i done jail with Gary, i lived in an apartment with him utrecht. I know the guy all me life. I know more then most. I know what he was.

Mate i done jail with Gary, i lived in an apartment with him utrecht. I know the guy all me life. I know more then most. I know what he was.

Tip of me hat to you but id need more than that and I still don't believe he was a rat.
    Be careful you have 3 convictions and on bail for murder charge with four businesses late 20s and roughly lived in north inner city all that info you gave up in a day!

Tip of me hat to you but id need more than that and I still don't believe he was a rat.
    Be careful you have 3 convictions and on bail for murder charge with four businesses late 20s and roughly lived in north inner city all that info you gave up in a day!

Who said id lived in North inner city. And with all that info novody will still b able to know whoi am. Im all good mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Quadrivium

I'm not sure he would give a flying fook. Anyone who needs to know that info already does!

As for the feud and Gary, who really knows what goes on. We all think we know the people around us but you can never really know anyone or what they'd do in the right circumstances.

If he was a rat he knew the risks, if he wasn't a rat there was obviously something else he done or got mixed up in that lead to this happening.

It's a shady game, every day is a tight rope act in that world....anything can happen at any time. It's the Hutch/Kinahan feud today and in 5 years it will be another feud between two other gangs.

Who said id lived in North inner city. And with all that info novody will still b able to know whoi am. Im all good mate.

Roughly I wrote but good man all the same!!
    So was it Stephens green robbery money this started over?
    Two INM (journalist)were threatened by costas do you know who they are!
    Do know who soarsean was?
    Do you know who costas paid Garda was supposedly retired?

Roughly I wrote but good man all the same!!
    So was it Stephens green robbery money this started over?
    Two INM (journalist)were threatened by costas do you know who they are!
    Do know who soarsean was?
    Do you know who costas paid Garda was supposedly retired?

Lies about the college green money. Poor roddie mago were done out of me. They were in their bollox.
    Jesus some loaded questions there. Why do you refer to them as the costas i find that funny since main man in is kildare hahah.

Quadrivium wrote: »
    I'm not sure he would give a flying fook. Anyone who needs to know that info already does!

As for the feud and Gary, who really knows what goes on. We all think we know the people around us but you can never really know anyone or what they'd do in the right circumstances.

If he was a rat he knew the risks, if he wasn't a rat there was obviously something else he done or got mixed up in that lead to this happening.

It's a shady game, every day is a tight rope act in that world....anything can happen at any time. It's the Hutch/Kinahan feud today and in 5 years it will be another feud between two other gangs.

There is no feud but I get the jist of you're post!
    More of a reason to tolerate drugs wipe out there drug income.

Lies about the college green money. Poor roddie mago were done out of me. They were in their bollox.
    Jesus some loaded questions there. Why do you refer to them as the costas i find that funny since main man in is kildare hahah.

I had loads more but deleted them.
    Why did it start so?
    Costas easier write than Kinahans,KOCG,international crime group or whatever there called now!
    Are you referring to troy as leader here where as the don and junior call the shots

I had loads more but deleted them.
    Why did it start so?
    Costas easier write than Kinahans,KOCG,international crime group or whatever there called now!
    Are you referring to troy as leader here where as the don and junior call the shots

No troy jordan is a nobody. Another un named kildare man would be above all that carry on. CK has nothint to do with this. DK only beef is with JG. And the hutch beef is 2 men TK and LB against the huthchs. Too many quick to believe names in papers ane stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Some dodgy characters hanging round this thread. How would you be happy to be affiliated with any of these drug dealing murdering scum. The city is ruined with drugs thanks to these gangs.

• Advertisement

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Some dodgy characters hanging round this thread. How would you be happy to be affiliated with any of these drug dealing murdering scum. The city is ruined with drugs thanks to these gangs.

Dont read it then issue solved.

There is no feud but I get the jist of you're post!
    More of a reason to tolerate drugs wipe out there drug income.

I use the term feud for want of a better word to describe organised crime wars or massacres.

The reality is, if the Gardai, Europol or interpol and every state police force in between wanted to put an end to the illegal drug trade they could do it within a few weeks. They know who manufactures the drugs, they know who distributes it and they know the majority of players at every level.

The CIA are up to their bollix in drug dealing and have been caught red handed. Is it a coincidence that poppy production in Afghanistan has exploded to never before seen levels since the US invaded?

Besides, it's a fact that legal over the counter drugs cause more deaths per year than all illegal drugs put together. The only reason the Authorities look down on it is because they can't tax it. They have no problem allowing the sale of cancer causing and addictive cigarettes or alcohol which causes more misery than recreational drugs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a drug user but I'm sick to me bollox with all the naive hypocrisy.

No troy jordan is a nobody. Another un named kildare man would be above all that carry on. CK has nothint to do with this. DK only beef is with JG. And the hutch beef is 2 men TK and LB against the huthchs. Too many quick to believe names in papers ane stories.

Kildare has too many criminal to pin it so I'll stop here.
    Why was Jamie moore shot in Daniels crib shooter deliberately missed causing serious harm and who knee capped a Patrick presented to a hospital in dublin 12 days after Jamie was shot in 2014
    Why Daniels beef with mago?
    Bomber and Liam beef is obvious.

Kildare has too many criminal to pin it so I'll stop here.
    Why was Jamie moore shot in Daniels crib shooter deliberately missed causing serious harm and who knee capped a Patrick presented to a hospital in dublin 12 days after Jamie was shot in 2014
    Why Daniels beef with mago?
    Bomber and Liam beef is obvious.

You seem to ask a lot of questions, like you're fishing for info.
    It's very obvious, so which are you, a Garda or a Journalist?

Asking the wrong people the questions. Were all nobodys on here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

That's been done to death on other threads..

Bicky, isn't Daniels beef with mago widely known? Or was that a rhetorical question?

Asking the wrong people the questions. Were all nobodys on here

Everybody is a somebody, it just depends on a persons perception of what a "somebody" is....it's all about perception lol

Everybody is a somebody, it just depends on a persons perception of what a "somebody" is....it's all about perception lol

Well im a nobody. I can say that now. Bicky is more then likely pat leahy hahaj

That's been done to death on other threads..

Bicky, isn't Daniels beef with mago widely known? Or was that a rhetorical question?

In fairness I think he deserves at least a kneecapping for having such a crap "street name" mago sounds like an oul one on Moore streets nick name. "Mago, have ya any bananits left love" :-D

• Advertisement

In fairness I think he deserves at least a kneecapping for having such a crap "street name" mago sounds like an oul one on Moore streets nick name. "Mago, have ya any bananits left love" :-D

In fairness he deserves an OBE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement