Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Gangland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Quadrivium wrote: »
    In fairness I think he deserves at least a kneecapping for having such a crap "street name" mago sounds like an oul one on Moore streets nick name. "Mago, have ya any bananits left love" :-D

"5 for a powind"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

You seem to ask a lot of questions, like you're fishing for info.
    It's very obvious, so which are you, a Garda or a Journalist?

Yes I do well spotted! Extract as much info as possible by questions sure how else could I discuss this and no 1 has to answer me I'll move along!

No I'm not a Garda I wish ( entitlements, pension free tea from topaz).

I'm not a hack either I find this stuff interesting any more questions for me I'll happily answer.

In fairness he deserves an OBE

Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Quadrivium

"5 for a powind"

Get your bananits, 5 for a Youuuro! Get the last of your bangers, smack and rockets there now! Hahah ould Dublin, you have to love it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭MartyDublin

Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire?

Naw one behind the ear

• Advertisement

Yes I do well spotted! Extract as much info as possible by questions sure how else could I discuss this and no 1 has to answer me I'll move along!

No I'm not a Garda I wish ( entitlements, pension free tea from topaz).

I'm not a hack either I find this stuff interesting any more questions for me I'll happily answer.

Ah I see you're one of the old contract Garda, no wonder you're doing overtime on a Tuesday night lol. New entrants on only 23k per year before tax, feck that, I'd rather work in Lidl's

Naw one behind the ear

You're neutral aren't you ;)

You're neutral aren't you ;)

As neutral as russia is in syria.

Naw one behind the ear

Can't they just all get along? Whatever happened to brotherhood and fraternity.
    Can't they just hug it out?

Can't they just all get along? Whatever happened to brotherhood and fraternity.
    Can't they just hug it out?

Yeah theres about 4 more hutchs left then im sure they will all hug it out

• Advertisement

Yeah theres about 4 more hutchs left then im sure they will all hug it out

All joking aside, from an outside perspective. Why such determination to finish the hutches off, surely there's some truth to the rumours Gerry and others weren't involved, just like CK isn't rumoured to be involved, so why try to wipe them all out.

Whatever happens hopefully no more innocent civilians get caught up in it, there's no excuse for that craic.

Also, I wonder what the retaliation will be for whacking that fella in the bar in town MB.

Also, I wonder what the retaliation will be for whacking that fella in the bar in town MB.

Barr? Feck all I'd say tbf

Barr? Feck all I'd say tbf

Really? I'd imagine they'd have to save face and do something....unless there's more to the story.

All joking aside, from an outside perspective. Why such determination to finish the hutches off, surely there's some truth to the rumours Gerry and others weren't involved, just like CK isn't rumoured to be involved, so why try to wipe them all out.

Whatever happens hopefully no more innocent civilians get caught up in it, there's no excuse for that craic.

Im not joking. I destest the family and their cronies. Not for regency or davy byrne but for their carry on over the years.

Do you believe a bunch of 28 to 31 year olds could source AK47 and 3 SKS guns? No me neither. Although Jonathon dowdall who was a Provo, then a Realer who is friendly with Gerry and his cousin Joey Jones was then caught in possesion of the guns in question in ratoath. Take from that what ya will but then a well known drug addict from inner city dublin arrested while stalkin banus with a gun. Who you reckon ia fronting all this cause its not the red fella nor Mago. Its gerry hutch simple as. There is no innocents here. Both heavily involved in all aspects.

Really? I'd imagine they'd have to save face and do something....unless there's more to the story.

Alot more to the story. Rumor has it lurgan used him as a sacrificial lamb. God luv the little west tyrone eejit.

Ah I see you're one of the old contract Garda, no wonder you're doing overtime on a Tuesday night lol. New entrants on only 23k per year before tax, feck that, I'd rather work in Lidl's

I wish I wish!
    If I wish enough will it happen?

@marty hopefully ur boss keeps the money pumping for your businesses other wise ull be out cutting his grass.

I wish I wish!

@marty hopefully ur boss keeps the money pumping for your businesses other wise ull be out cutting his grass.

Nobodies my boss but myself.

Im not joking. I destest the family and their cronies. Not for regency or davy byrne but for their carry on over the years.

Do you believe a bunch of 28 to 31 year olds could source AK47 and 3 SKS guns? No me neither. Although Jonathon dowdall who was a Provo, then a Realer who is friendly with Gerry and his cousin Joey Jones was then caught in possesion of the guns in question in ratoath. Take from that what ya will but then a well known drug addict from inner city dublin arrested while stalkin banus with a gun. Who you reckon ia fronting all this cause its not the red fella nor Mago. Its gerry hutch simple as. There is no innocents here. Both heavily involved in all aspects.

I think you have a few things mixed up there Marty.
    I doubt Dowdall was a realer, sure he was elected as a councilor for provo sinn fein in 2014 and was a member after that. From my understanding, the Realers and the now defunct Provos hate each other, they're two totally different groups with totally different political views.

As for getting guns, money can get you anything these days and business is business. I'm sure in that world if you put up the cash and make requests to the right people you'll get what you want, that doesn't mean someone older had to have knowledge or be in on it.

Also, I thought the red fella was mago, doesn't he have ginger hair? Or is that a different fella you're talking about.

Alot more to the story. Rumor has it lurgan used him as a sacrificial lamb. God luv the little west tyrone eejit.

Double dealing two faced rats everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised. It's a dirty game

I think you have a few things mixed up there Marty.
    I doubt Dowdall was a realer, sure he was elected as a councilor for provo sinn fein in 2014 and was a member after that. From my understanding, the Realers and the now defunct Provos hate each other, they're two totally different groups with totally different political views.

As for getting guns, money can get you anything these days and business is business. I'm sure in that world if you put up the cash and make requests to the right people you'll get what you want, that doesn't mean someone older had to have knowledge or be in on it.

Also, I thought the red fella was mago, doesn't he have ginger hair? Or is that a different fella you're talking about.

Dowdall was ****ed out of sinn fein in 2014 for being at alan ryan night in submarine bar. Im definitely getting anyhinf mixed up. And no the red fella isnt mago.

Them guns came through gerry. Im long enough around and know both sides well enough

• Advertisement

I wish I wish!

well they're recruiting next year, 800 apparently, go for it, you have a natural aptitude and sure 23k would do ya....for 2 months at least

Dowdall was ****ed out of sinn fein in 2014 for being at alan ryan night in submarine bar. Im definitely getting anyhinf mixed up. And no the red fella isnt mago.

Them guns came through gerry. Im long enough around and know both sides well enough

Fair enough. But if everyone knows the Hutches are in the firing line it begs the question, why aren't they going out guns blazing, if their back is against the wall anyway then surely they should go out fighting.

Fair enough. But if everyone knows the Hutches are in the firing line it begs the question, why aren't they going out guns blazing, if their back is against the wall anyway then surely they should go out fighting.

Cause magos ****ed off to thailand where his moths from and smokey is in uk. While poor ross hutch is dodging in and out of hostels. Battleship to base come in. ABORT ABORT ABORT

well they're recruiting next year, 800 apparently, go for it, you have a natural aptitude and sure 23k would do ya....for 2 months at least

I'll link these's threads in my application I should certainly be in!

Wat sks guns?

Cause magos ****ed off to thailand where his moths from and smokey is in uk. While poor ross hutch is dodging in and out of hostels. Battleship to base come in. ABORT ABORT ABORT

I really shouldn't laugh but hahahaha

Wat sks guns?

Joey jones, alan donohoe them ones.

Wat sks guns?

What's an SKS gun? What's a gun for that matter, are you referring to your biceps?

I really shouldn't laugh but hahahaha

Its the truth brother.

Joey jones, alan donohoe them ones.

Where they not akms same bore though and linked directly to regency.

• Advertisement

Its the truth brother.

I'll take your word for it man.
    Are there any other Dublin gangs involved or is it strictly between Hutch and Kinahan....I'm guessing the fall out effects everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement