Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Gangland

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭MartyDublin

Quadrivium wrote: »
    What's an SKS gun? What's a gun for that matter, are you referring to your biceps?

Sks was thr guns used in regency. Cheap rip offs of the Ak. Similar in style. Barrel length different though.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Quadrivium

Sks was thr guns used in regency. Cheap rip offs of the Ak. Similar in style. Barrel length different though.

Also known as an AK74.. apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

Definitely not look again both are akms no doubt bout it.

Definitely not look again both are akms no doubt bout it.

They look like AK-74, as opposed to the bigger AK-47.
    google it. But who cares about the details, they'd still give you lead poisoning

What's the red fellas initials Marty. Does his first name start with S ?

• Advertisement

They look like AK-74, as opposed to the bigger AK-47.
    google it. But who cares about the details, they'd still give you lead poisoning

It's all in the finer detail, how else am I going to get head of drug squad by 2020!

It's all in the finer detail, how else am I going to get head of drug squad by 2020!

by working on your tongue and suction technique I'd imagine, as well as a few trumped up charges and sprinkles of intimidation and bullying, you'll be there in no time ;-)

by working on your tongue and suction technique I'd imagine, as well as a few trumped up charges and sprinkles of intimidation and bullying, you'll be there in no time ;-)

Imgaine me hole is that how you got youre promotion how long was your training?is there a special nack to your technique?

Imgaine me hole is that how you got youre promotion how long was your training?is there a special nack to your technique?

My promotion? lol
    If I had a job would I be up on boards.ie at 2am, I'll be pumping iron tomorrow while you do your paperwork. Stick that in your Garda issue pipe and smoke it lol

My promotion? lol
    If I had a job would I be up on boards.ie at 2am, I'll be pumping iron tomorrow while you do your paperwork. Stick that in your Garda issue pipe and smoke it lol

It's all about the gains bud! I'm too old for pipes I'm not able for the intense high from them few joints on a sat and sun I'm in, better be good stuff though otherwise I'll be after you when im in the stonecutters!

• Advertisement

It's all about the gains bud! I'm too old for pipes I'm not able for the intense high from them few joints on a sat and sun I'm in, better be good stuff though otherwise I'll be after you when im in the stonecutters!

I'm lost! Have no feckin clue what you're on about lol
    where's the stone cutters? I've no time for any chemicals not even prescription, dulls the mind.

I'm lost! Have no feckin clue what you're on about lol
    where's the stone cutters? I've no time for any chemicals not even prescription, dulls the mind.

Good on you!More for me!
    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Stonecutters&ved=0ahUKEwjL2YS5j9TPAhVC5xoKHY0RABAQFghhMAs&usg=AFQjCNEIa0S-klEQinTsgKBNXtP2fx1PLg&sig2=e__PF-hSAXZK5Msk7PsHuQ.

Back to gangland stuff any sign of the family guy bro's who apparently took off with 20k of costas money or is that bullsh!t too?

Good on you!More for me!
    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Stonecutters&ved=0ahUKEwjL2YS5j9TPAhVC5xoKHY0RABAQFghhMAs&usg=AFQjCNEIa0S-klEQinTsgKBNXtP2fx1PLg&sig2=e__PF-hSAXZK5Msk7PsHuQ.

Back to gangland stuff any sign of the family guy bro's who apparently took off with 20k of costas money or is that bullsh!t too?

Elaborate please, I haven't heard that one. Who are the family guy bro's and what are they stealing

Elaborate please, I haven't heard that one. Who are the family guy bro's and what are they stealing

Peter GRIFFIN from family guy plus brothers dublin into google

Apparently one of the brothers was paid for a hit or shooting and took off with the money apparently!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭MartyDublin

Peter GRIFFIN from family guy plus brothers dublin into google

Apparently one of the brothers was paid for a hit or shooting and took off with the money apparently!

When was this meant to of happened. 1 isnt out till next year hes in midlands so hes not running anywhere haha and the other got caught with a mobile and got 8 months added to sentence out end of year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Closed for mod review.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

After reviewing this thread, it has been decided that it will remain closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement