Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Mortgage Direct Debit Issue.

• 06-09-2016 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Has anyone with UB noticed their mortgage direct debit not going through this month? I contacted them this morning and they said there was an issue that they were working on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,029 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Mine went out fine on the 1st of this month. It's drawn from a German account, but that shouldn't make any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 GranGruba

Yes - 8000 customers affected apparently.

Mine did not go out on the 1st of the month - I rang them up and was told there would be no re run of the DD and I needed to pay over the phone which I did.

Checked my bank account this AM and the DD ran yesterday so now I have paid twice.

Rang UB and they said they will do a refund but it will take up to 5 working days!!

Disgraceful from UB - nothing more than a "sorry about that"

Advertisement