Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately need to connect with VISA Security for Debit Card

Options
  • 06-09-2016 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi
    After many turns with customer service I need a way to get in contact with Visa Security for debit cards as my card is blocked. However i have not received a text message to which I can respond and can never get through on the number given to me (014885466). The only advice I get is to keep calling. I have a life outside the phone que making it a bitt difficult to sit in line, where there is a constant voice telling me to hang up. Please, there must be a way to notify Visa security to give me a call back to unblock my card. Help Help HElp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

ElinL wrote: »
    Hi
    After many turns with customer service I need a way to get in contact with Visa Security for debit cards as my card is blocked. However i have not received a text message to which I can respond and can never get through on the number given to me (014885466). The only advice I get is to keep calling. I have a life outside the phone que making it a bitt difficult to sit in line, where there is a constant voice telling me to hang up. Please, there must be a way to notify Visa security to give me a call back to unblock my card. Help Help HElp
    Hi ElinL, thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry to hear this.

For security reasons it will be necessary to call our card security team to have your card unblocked. They’re available 24 hours on that number (01 488 5466) and will be able to unblock your card for you. 

Please be assured that an adviser will be with you as soon as possible on that number. Apologies again, please let me know if you need help with anything else.
    Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement