Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Fashion Festival

• 06-09-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Is on this week.

www.dff.ie

Anyone involved in it or going to any events? There's a men's fashion show in Drury Street tonight, though I won't be able to make it (and it's invite only I think).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I got interviewed on my style for it last week- I think they're doing a load of short videos on Dubliner style. Other than that I'm not going to anything. I remember the first one a few years ago, I was seriously underwhelmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

I'm guessing the men's fashion side of things will be represented by guys in jackets that are too short, Louis Copeland, and someone wearing a shirt buttoned up to the top with no tie.

I'm guessing the men's fashion side of things will be represented by guys in jackets that are too short, Louis Copeland, and someone wearing a shirt buttoned up to the top with no tie.

AIRTIE!

I tried to rep women wearing menswear. So who knows WHAT will happen?

Are there many good Irish menswear bloggers? Anything like Fashionbeans or Primer Mag?

AIRTIE!

I tried to rep women wearing menswear. So who knows WHAT will happen?

Are there many good Irish menswear bloggers? Anything like Fashionbeans or Primer Mag?

Not really sure about menswear bloggers, there's plenty of them but I don't really follow them as such as they're mostly "street style" which can be dodgy.

I prefer traditional menswear and that's mostly around forums like StyleForum or Ask Andy About Clothes. I do post my own stuff on my Instagram page, if you'd like the link... :)

Not really sure about menswear bloggers, there's plenty of them but I don't really follow them as such as they're mostly "street style" which can be dodgy.

I prefer traditional menswear and that's mostly around forums like StyleForum or Ask Andy About Clothes. I do post my own stuff on my Instagram page, if you'd like the link... :)

oooh, yeah. I am a demon for Instagram, I find you can get great style inspiration there. I like That Dapper Chap and bunch of others that are similar. Singh Gentry is another good one on Instagram.

Oh, and I'm here. Just in case you were interested, like... :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I was at the menswear show, thought it was really cool. Great representation of the Dublin high street and designer brands. it was run by MFI Magazine, they do a print and online mag, as well having a social media presence.

In terms of Irish MW people to follow, lawsofstyle_, ja.yke, roquevicente and damienbroderick on Instagram are all worth a follow.

^ Cool. I was passing Drury St at about 7pm and saw two guys in matching check suits, with nothing on underneath (as in, no shirt). Hmm, I thought.

While we're at it, my Instagram is here. It's mostly formal menswear but I post casual stuff occasionally.

Advertisement