Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for lip sync battle.

Options
  • 06-09-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi! Please re direct if I'm in wrong category. But I'm looking for ideas for a venue for a work lip sync battle in Galway city. On a Saturday night, It's hard to get a venue that doesn't have music playing. Any suggestions welcome..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Will you supply music and mics? I'm sure a lot of places can accommodate depending on crowd numbers.

Ruby Room in King's Head, top floor of Buskers, upstairs in Richardson's, upstairs in Dew Drop, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Yes, I think you need to quantify the size and purpose. Is it a private event where you need your own space? A charity thing where you're trying to get a lot of people invovled? What are the numbers you're looking at? Load of pubs are all to happy to accommodate a private group event and even throw in snacks if they know your group is good for a few rounds. Tell us more about what you want and you'll get better suggestions.

Advertisement