Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amend Payee new bank Details

Options
  • 06-09-2016 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

One of my payees has changed bank details. how do I amend the old details with their new accounct details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

shane b wrote: »
    One of my payees has changed bank details. how do I amend the old details with their new accounct details
    Hi shane b, thanks for getting in touch.

To update your payee details you’ll firstly need to delete the old payee.
    • Select 'Manage Accounts' on the left hand menu and click on 'Manage Payees'
    • Choose the 'payee' you want to delete from your list of registered payees and click 'Delete'
    • Click the 'Delete Payee' button
    You can then add the new payee details again by choosing 'Manage Accounts' in the left hand menu, clicking on 'Manage Payees’ and then choosing the option to add a new payee.

For security reasons, the new payee won’t be active until you activate it with a security code. This code will be sent directly to your mobile phone or mailed to you by post (depending on the choice made when adding the payee details).Once the payee is activated, you can start making payments to your new payee immediately.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.
    Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement