Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

advice on Sony smart TV or better?

• 06-09-2016 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭

Need to purchase a new TV in in the next couple of days and was just looking for some advise on this before i pull the trigger. I've kind of set my sights on a sony for some reason and I think this is a good priced TV at 599 EUR?

http://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headphones/hd-tvs/sony-bravia-48-full-hd-led-tv-kdl48wd653bu.html

this will be mainly used for saoirview and app streaming like netflix etc.

Is there a better TV for the same price?

Thanks,

Pete

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

good question Pete. pretty much thinking the same and just using for sky and Netflix.

Not sure whether I will wait for the sales or get one in the coming months.

Hopefully someone will respond to your post as I could do with some suggestions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭The_Pete_Fella

Bowlardo wrote: »
    good question Pete. pretty much thinking the same and just using for sky and Netflix.

Not sure whether I will wait for the sales or get one in the coming months.

Hopefully someone will respond to your post as I could do with some suggestions

well i went out and picked up a Sony KDL49WD7 for 660 and so far so great. I've got 13 saorview channels(which are a bit grainy on the big telly but meh) and then i use the Netflix and 3 player App. all in all ticks all of the boxes i nee for the limited use it gets. and all with a 5 year warranty.

Advertisement