Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Runner Paced Mile Morton Stadium

Options
  • 06-09-2016 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭

I did this last year as my first timed run since I started running and I really enjoyed it and it inspired me to do more timed runs. Would love to do it again this year but can't . It's a great event.

Thank you for taking part in my Gratitude Run in Santry in August last year. I would now like to let you know about another Special Event Irish Runner is organising at the Morton Stadium on Wednesday evening, September 14th - an Evening of Paced Miles (12,11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 minute efforts led by Expert Pacers). Starting at 18:30-20:00

All entrants in this Special Promotion will receive a Commemorative Medal celebrating Sonia O’Sullivan’s famous victory in the 5,000 metres at the World Championships in Gothenburg in 1995. Sonia will also be in attendance on the night, along with other Irish athletics icons. The event will also celebrate 35 Years of Irish Runner Magazine.

All who enter the Irish Runner Paced Miles will receive a Quality Medal, Goody Bag and Accurate Mile Time. It’s going to be a Fun Evening and I would love to see you there.

Entry to one of the Irish Runner Paced Miles is €5. You can enter by clicking on the link below, Please come along and enjoy the atmosphere and tell your friends about the event

https://athleticsireland.primo-events.com/ps/event/IrishRunnerPacedMile

Advertisement