Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement with new address

Options
  • 06-09-2016 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

I submitted a change of address request recently and received a text from BOI to say it'd been successfully changed. How do I now print a document or statement with my new address? The only ones I have access to are old ones with my old address. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

I submitted a change of address request recently and received a text from BOI to say it'd been successfully changed. How do I now print a document or statement with my new address? The only ones I have access to are old ones with my old address. Thanks in advance!
    Hi Melisandre121, thanks for getting in touch.

To order an up to date statement please call 0818 365 365 (choose option 1 on the menu followed by option 5).

If you’re set up to use 365 Online then you will be able to access this as an eStatement and it will show your up to date address. If you order the statement before 3.30pm today then you’ll be able to download and print it tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Hi Melisandre121, thanks for getting in touch.

To order an up to date statement please call 0818 365 365 (choose option 1 on the menu followed by option 5).

If you’re set up to use 365 Online then you will be able to access this as an eStatement and it will show your up to date address. If you order the statement before 3.30pm today then you’ll be able to download and print it tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Nicola
    Thanks!

Advertisement