Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Eat World - Presale?

Options
  • 06-09-2016 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I was just on ticketmaster and it says that there are a number of presale's for the Jimmy Eat World Olympia gig ahead of general release Friday.

The options are:

JimmyEatWorld.com Presale

Spotify Presale

Presale

Does anyone know how I can access these? I can't find anything online and the Jimmy Eat World website is only listing September gigs from what I can see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

There were presale codes for people who bought merchandise through their official online store.

Last time, I was able to buy an Olympia ticket on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

UGGGHH November too?? :(, have to pass now what's with all these really good gigs happening in November??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I wouldn't worry about this selling out, trust me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Yeah I can't really see too many issues getting tickets. I would have been a massive (Borderline religious) fan of theirs back in the day but would only go to this if I got a very cheap ticket for old times sake. Not sure who their target audience is these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Got tickets, delighted to be sorted :)

I know everyone thinks it won't sell out but I think it will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

IrishAlice wrote: »
    Got tickets, delighted to be sorted :)

I know everyone thinks it won't sell out but I think it will.
    Wanna bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Does anyone know how the Spotify presale works? Probably won't sell out, but if I can get the purchase out of the way, why not?

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

I thought Damages was dreadful, but the first 2 songs we've heard from the new album sound like something from Futures which is very promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

Got my tickets. Haven't listened to any.Jimmy in a long long time but will try catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Robotito

My tickets for the Belfast gig arrived and it says 'Early Show' on them. It also says '7pm' Does anyone know if this means they will be on at 7pm?...or what time does the main act go on at early gigs in the Limelight?
    There was no indication at the time of purchase that this was going to be an early show!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

Robotito wrote: »
    My tickets for the Belfast gig arrived and it says 'Early Show' on them. It also says '7pm' Does anyone know if this means they will be on at 7pm?...or what time does the main act go on at early gigs in the Limelight?
    There was no indication at the time of purchase that this was going to be an early show!!
    Limelight has a night club on after the gig.
    The set times are usually something like:

Doors - 7pm
    Support - 7.20pm
    Main - 8.15pm
    Finish - 10-10.15pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

The Amazons will be tonight's support act.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Anyone know if there's going to be wristbands? When should I start queueing if there is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Wanna bet?

Hope they didn't take you up on that?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Well that was fantastic

sugarman wrote: »
    Probably should have went to this one, literally just finished listening to their new album and absolutely love it. A lot better than their previous recent offerings.

Seen them in 2010 or 11 and they were top notch live.

If it was the Tripod gig then it was 2010 and yea it was also a great gig.

They played nearly 1h45m which contained a good mix of the old and new songs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Well that was fantastic

Was there a big crowd? I was hoping to see them this tour but couldn't make last night.

lc180 wrote: »
    Was there a big crowd? I was hoping to see them this tour but couldn't make last night.

Sold Out i think? Well standing def was but dont know about upstairs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Was pretty full in the circle too, don't think I saw any empty seats. Great gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Standing and circle sold out, there was only upper circle left but I have no idea how full that was.

• Advertisement
Advertisement