Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why has the Star Trek forum got the logo of Darth Vader?

• 06-09-2016 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

I just spotted it there in the new look boards that our Star Trek forum has a logo from Star Wars. Now I love both franchises but lets get this right. why not replace with a Enterprise logo? -

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Isn't that logo for the entire Sci-Fi & Fantasy section though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

New look you say.. That was your first mistake!

But yeah switched to it and went to the discworld forum and I see the same.

BrookieD this issue needs to be raised to the Cmods. You have my backing. Godspeed sir!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I don't use the new look so... I don't really care. Sorry guys. :p

Seriously though I was just thinking a while ago that it would be cool if mods had control over the forum logo like on Reddit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Hehehehe the new look...

Reboots get a very mixed reaction around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I don't use the new look so... I don't really care. Sorry guys. :p

I don't use it either, but how long before it's forced upon us? Took me long enough to get used to the last makeover and in retrospect that was only a minor one - can't be dealing with all this change (as of yesterday I can't look at Facebook on my phone, because my phone won't support their latest update and there's already a long list of sites that this has happened to - it's like the universe is conspiring to get me to upgrade to one of those touchscreen smartphone monstrosity while I was quite content with my smart-ish blackberry knock off)... :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement