Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awaiting contact from Branch

Options
  • 06-09-2016 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi,

I spoke to someone in Banking Direct last Thursday, 1st September.  I was promised a call back from the Business Advisor in the branch in relation to my call.  As yet I have had no contact from the branch.  It isn't good enough that I have to come on to Boards every time I have a BOI query.  

Can you one of the reps here please PM me for more details?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

glen25 wrote: »
    Hi,

I spoke to someone in Banking Direct last Thursday, 1st September.  I was promised a call back from the Business Advisor in the branch in relation to my call.  As yet I have had no contact from the branch.  It isn't good enough that I have to come on to Boards every time I have a BOI query.  

Can you one of the reps here please PM me for more details?

Thanks,
    Hi glen25, thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t been contacted yet.
    Please can you send me a PM with your full name, phone number and the branch and I’ll arrange a call to you about this?
    Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭glen25

Hi glen25, thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t been contacted yet.
    Please can you send me a PM with your full name, phone number and the branch and I’ll arrange a call to you about this?
    Thanks
    Nicola

I just tried to PM you and I got an error to say you are not set up to receive private messages.

This is gone beyond a joke. Can someone PM me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

glen25 wrote: »
    Thanks
    Nicola

I just tried to PM you and I got an error to say you are not set up to receive private messages.

This is gone beyond a joke. Can someone PM me please?
    Thanks glen25, if you click the link in my signature you should be able to send the PM. I'll send you a message now so if you want to reply to that with the details.
    Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement