Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD policy to those awaiting SUSI grants

Options
  • 06-09-2016 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi guys, Im beginning my degree next week and have submitted my documentation to SUSI for my grant that should cover my fees. Can anyone tell me what is UCD's policy towards those awaiting grants to be awarded, i.e. do they give you a few weeks to see if it goes through or do they request that you make a payment and then be refunded when the grant is awarded? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Andru93

paddythere wrote: »
    Hi guys, Im beginning my degree next week and have submitted my documentation to SUSI for my grant that should cover my fees. Can anyone tell me what is UCD's policy towards those awaiting grants to be awarded, i.e. do they give you a few weeks to see if it goes through or do they request that you make a payment and then be refunded when the grant is awarded? Thanks

They'll give you until mid-Janurary normally sometimes later depends on how well SUSI is working.
    The main think to do is pay the student contribution which is around 250€ as this isn't cover by the grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Andru93 wrote: »
    They'll give you until mid-Janurary normally sometimes later depends on how well SUSI is working.
    The main think to do is pay the student contribution which is around 250€ as this isn't cover by the grant.

Brilliant.. thanks for your help

Advertisement