Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My new waders

Options
  • 06-09-2016 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

My new waders from Diver dave, saying I'm happy is an understatement, I'm really happy and delighted with them and their fit 😊
    0JCS6Qv.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Did he include a belt? What boots are you using with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Olwas2014

He thought he added a belt but he forgot but he sent me out one no extra charge today. Leeda volare wading boots

• Registered Users Posts: 40 JOhnty78

Whats the deal with these? Does he make them to size?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Olwas2014

No he doesn't, he sells new waders, or warranty waders which were sent back because they leaked on the first outing. He seamseals them to make the seams stronger than they ever where coming out of the factory. You give him ur inside leg measurement, chest size and shoe size and he'll look for a wader your size, just ask for what you prefer, a stocking foot or boot foot. I'm in no way endorsed by dave.

Advertisement