Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Table

Options
  • 06-09-2016 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm currently in the market for a rustic kitchen table to seat 8-10 people and have noticed there is great value to be had on Done Deal for second hand tables, by comparison to the table and chair sets in Next, Arnotts etc. While doing my research I came across a gorgeous rustic table on the Victorian Furniture Company website . I'm going to contact them to find out how much such a table would cost but I've a feeling it will be expensive. I thought it would be worth checking on the DIY section of Boards.ie to see if there are any independent carpenters / furniture makers who do similar jobs at reasonable princes. Please respond if you do OR if you can recommend a carpenter or showroom that sells good quality new or secondhand kitchen tables that would be worth checking out in the Dublin area let me know.

Many thanks, Caggy

Advertisement