Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician Navan/Kells area

Options
  • 06-09-2016 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

For almost a year I have been looking for an electrician for , I think, half a day's work.

I have chased 3 based on recommendations, some call back once , but never show up to price.

Simple job: change 10 downlighters from MR16 to GU10, 6 from projector bulbs to GU10 and modify 4 dimmers to enable LED bulbs.

Anyone out there who can recommend an electrician that would actually want to take on a small job ? I would need an invoice for insurance purposes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rose_Gold

Would recommend Mike McGrane Electrician. You'll get his number if you google it. I can't post the link as I'm a new user.
    Have used Mike before and would definitely recommend him. Have no idea how busy he is at the min but I've always found him to be extremely reliable. HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Rose_Gold wrote: »
    Would recommend Mike McGrane Electrician. You'll get his number if you google it. I can't post the link as I'm a new user.
    Have used Mike before and would definitely recommend him. Have no idea how busy he is at the min but I've always found him to be extremely reliable. HTH

Thank you, may give him a call tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Thank you, may give him a call tomorrow

Let us know how that goes.

If you don't get sorted I have a number for a lad who's quite good. PM if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Let us know how that goes.

If you don't get sorted I have a number for a lad who's quite good. PM if you want.

Please PM me that name and number as well, always better to have more than one option.. Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fanai

Oh, please put me on the Band Wagon as well ! I totally agree with Happy_Harry :) By PM please..:heart:

• Advertisement
Advertisement