Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supernatural - Season 12 *Spoilers*

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,521 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Cas-centric episode coming around mid way through the season.

https://www.inverse.com/article/20592-supernatural-season-12-castiel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

TV Spot.

Today the 13th is Supernatural Day 11 years ago today the show started.

https://twitter.com/cw_spn/status/775730399209070592

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭budhabob

TV Spot.

Feck sake, watched this.....and then lost 10 minutes to the season 11 gag real. Looking forward to the return.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,521 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Advertisement

Starts tonight in the States.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Carry on my wayward son
    There'll be peace when you are done
    Lay your weary head to rest
    Don't you cry no more

\m/ *air guitar* \m/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Too early. Have to wait 22+ episodes to get that song again. :)

Nope, always in the first episode.

Edit - you're actually right, sorry! I just looked at the last few season openers. Boo. :)

Nope. Finale recap.

• Advertisement

Very strong opening episode. Mary is a great addition to the cast.

Didn't mean it to sound so stubborn. Just can't have someone on the internet being wrong. :pac: That and I typed quickly as my dinner was about to burn.

Will watch this evening after Legends of Tomorrow. I've been giving priority to the DC shows this week, even over the likes of Scream Queens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Very good opener I must say, good to have it back. Poor Dean getting nasty thoughts with regard to the back seat of the Impala lol

Also good to see your doll from Norn Iron get a break in the show, surprised right enough, had to do a double take.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

The look on Dean's face as he realised just how "special" Baby was to his mother was priceless :D

That's what makes the show so lovable, and worth waiting 5 months for.

Solid opener, more low key than a few recent plot lines perhaps but more intriguing too. I wonder will catching Lucifer be the main arc?

"I don't have a harp." :D :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Solid return - 12 seasons in and still churning out greatness. Highlight of the episode was obviously the reaction to the back seat of the Impala. :D

I wasn't sure about the casting of Rick Springfield, but he was great! The acid effects were very well done.

Very good episode - it will be fun to see where they go from here.

Am hoping for some light relief between Cas and Mary. He doesn't sweat. :D

Will they end up teaming up with the Brits, I wonder?

Would have liked more of Cas and Crowley rather than having them pushed to the side. Winchester trio is fun all the same.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Really good start to the season, felt for Dean when he wouldn't let Mary hug him, he acts so tough but is so soft underneath it. Loved Cas and Crowley. Such a great show, hard believe it's still so good after all this time.

• Advertisement

Agent Beyonce :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭Lukeskyrunner

I loved supernatural up to series 5 or 6 but started to hate it when all this GOD and Angels stuff started happening, I much prefer it as a more grounded monster of the week show.

Am I the only one who forgot Sam had powers? And when he said to the girl she didn't have the devil in her and she was just psychic made me think didn't Sam and the others have some demon blood in them to get their powers

Forgot it too. Season 3, or something?

That was quite a chilling end to the episode. So mankind is the big bad this season then....well along with Lucifer :pac:

I too had forgotten about Sam's powers, it was all about the demon blood and yellow eye's impact wasn't it? Really enjoyed the episode though, had an early season feel. Plus coupled with the thought that Agent Beyonce and Agent Z were off doing "investigating" :D

"Dude you killed Hitler"

"Ye.........Awesome"

:D:D

"I'm going to get t-shirts made" :p:pac:

That's why I love this show.

I mean, I always talk hunting business on speakerphone in the local cafe.

That rare SPN combination - written and directed by two women. Ellie seemed like fun too.

I presume High Castle Nazis had a day off and fell into the SPN set. Daddy Nazi had quite ze accent, in keeping with his performance.

Good fun.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I killed Hitler!

Really enjoyed the episode, was wondering would we see the men of letters kill Ellie too incase they tried bring hitler back again. Glad they didn't, wonder did the pocket watch burn?

Loving this season, Sams face when Dean didn't want pie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The last 10/15 minutes of that episode was just Supernatural at it's finest...

• Advertisement

"I killed Hitler, I think I deserve some pie" :D

Another classic episode to add to the long list. I'm not sure there's too many shows that could have pulled off that episode.

I liked Ellie too (she was hotttt), hopefully it's not the last time we see her!

"Did I mention I killed Hitler"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

And it keeps on giving:

"Since the last time we saw you, I killed Hitler" :D

Strong episode - good insight into the lives of other hunters (and I suspect we'll see the twins again with their alternate power set).
    Always like Jody Mills and fear for her every time she appears (surviving since season 5 is an incredible accomplishment on this show!). She was good in this and giving Kim Rhodes the chance to act out a bit when possessed was fun.
    I also liked how they're handling Mary whilst still giving a nice clear out for her too.

"Um, thanks!"

Was actually kinda disappointed we didn't hear him tell Mary that he killed Hitler as they were walking to the car. Surely it's the type of thing you'd tell your mother, especially if you're both hunters and you want her to be proud.

Wasn't there an episode in a previous season where they talked a bout loads of hunters being hunted?

And is Garth still alive? I know DJ is in Z Nation, but I can't remember when we last saw him

Decent enough bottle episode. Always happy to see Kim Rhodes.

Was it a Ford Mustang at the start? 80s soundtrack too.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And is Garth still alive? I know DJ is in Z Nation, but I can't remember when we last saw him

He's alive and with a werewolf pack living in happiness.

He is also in The Man in the High Castle two series on the go won't leave him much free time.

• Advertisement

Bah, I was hoping Sam was actually listening to a history podcast. :D

Enjoyed the LA mocking. Hey, assbutt. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,606 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jensen twins named Zeppelin Bram and Arrow Rhodes

Enjoyed LA.

Lucifer's speech towards the end was as dark as anything the show has touched on though

The president could have been an interesting lucifer for the rest of the season, but I guess the whole point of that episode was his baby.

Another good episode. For once, the biggest laugh was from Rowena. :)

Take Five is the last tune I ever expected to hear on this show. Brit with weapons could pass for Q.

"Oh God"
    Cas/Hailo:"Actually no, he left."

:D

• Advertisement

Another really good episode. Thoroughly enjoyable mid season finale. Do we know when it's back?

"Oh God"
    Cas/Hailo:"Actually no, he left."

:D

I laughed more than I should have at that :pac:

It starts on E4 on Wednesday January 4th at 10pm

I enjoyed that episode and Ye Cass :)

The boys from England and Mary now this could be really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭budhabob

I enjoyed that episode and Ye Cass :)

The boys from England and Mary now this could be really good.

oh cool, didnt know it was back.

I liked Billie.

A typewriter to communicate instantly with someone? Seems like a Fringe benefit

That was quiet a sad and depressing episode.

12.10 - Was this the Cas-centric episode? Felt sympathetic towards Lily. You'd think angels would have better self-defence skills, but if you studied them for that long you might have the edge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement