Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to make 4/5 products based on an essential oil I have access to

Options
  • 06-09-2016 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

As above

Have the oil ready to make 4/5 products based on it.Do I appoach a major producer and hope to work with them ,reaping the benefits of their clout?Find someone who knows the homoepathy business and go in on it with them?....

Any advice welcome....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

I can't see it having much more traction than a small home business, you would probably have more success selling the essential oil direct into the craft supply marketplace. Know someone that has been making handmade organic soaps, lotions etc for a few years, she spent a fortune going to big shows and fairs - with little results.
    You don't bring enough to the table for a large brand to be interested. Essential oils themselves vary hugely in price as well, so it also depends on the oil as to how in demand it is.

Advertisement