Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT Date

Options
  • 06-09-2016 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi,

Had to re-schedule my NCT a few weeks ago and think the date is tomorrow. Can ring in the morning but i was wondering there about the nct site. I logged in to it and my options are re-schedule or cancel booking. But unless I'm blind as a bat i can't see anywhere on the page about when the test is, Date, place, time. I know i should know but you would think it would be on the page.

Surely that should be one of the first things to pop up when you log in? Anyone else come across this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,587 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Usually they send a text and email confirming it.

Advertisement