Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown's Backlash (Sept 11) 2016 PPV Thread *Spoilers*

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feck it, that guy going mad during the Hype Bros entrance might be my highlight of the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mojo always looks coked out of his mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

The Usos showed more charisma in that entrance then in the last 3 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I really like Mauro on commentary

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I pine for the days when Mojo's gimmick was getting murdered by Rusev.

• Advertisement

I thought there'd be more shenanigans to the win

It really feels like they are pushing towards Bryan interfering some way, which would be really weird if they know he can't compete.

I wonder was Otunga saying "he's like an ambulance chasing lawyer" a bit of a call back to when Otunga was ADR and Ricardo's legal representative against Sheamus and the Brogue Kick.

The Miz is superbly hateable.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Would will we see a programme where if Daniel puts his hands on Miz he will be fired? Similar to Austin years ago

• Advertisement

Would will we see a programme where if Daniel puts his hands on Miz he will be fired? Similar to Austin years ago
    Always thought it was brilliant when Shane made a half unconscious Eric slap Stone Cold at Summerslam, just so he could get stunnered.

Really hate the spray in the eye finish.

Angron wrote: »

I know what you mean but it works for Miz and Maryse

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Angron wrote: »

I found it strange to hear the commentators say the same! All of them agreeing that it was a bad end to a really good match.

Good to see the Miz carry himself like a confident fighter, all the same. He's come a long way.

Slow walk ramble beat randy ramble eater of worlds ramble interruption then match.

I like Bray but he needs a bit of progression

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

F@#k off Kane. I'm done with this show.

I know what you mean but it works for Miz and Maryse
    It just pretty much always feels super contrived, cause the spraying always seems to go on for so long, and the ref is just ignoring the person being sprayed screaming in pain.
    An File wrote: »
    I found it strange to hear the commentators say the same! All of them agreeing that it was a bad end to a really good match.

Good to see the Miz carry himself like a confident fighter, all the same. He's come a long way.
    Yeah, I'd say that's fitting into the Miz is a coward angle.

Feck, when I heard the crowd pop I was sure it would be Harper :(

Losing to Kane in 2016, really sums up Bray's career doesn't it?

So when was the last time Bray has won at a PPV or on TV at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

They've made a complete joke out of Wyatt now, losing to Kane of all people. Everytime they commit to pushing him either he or someone he's feuding with gets injured, so it's a case of bad luck too, but the awful booking of him can't be ignored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Great to see Kane going over, he'll have so much to offer the company in the coming years.

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Great to see Kane going over, he'll have so much to offer the company in the coming years.

There was no storyline reason for it at all let Orton get his revenge when he's cleared fit.

Wyatt gets a win starts to look like a threat and can start to migrate to the top of the card

I was being sarcastic! Wyatt now has about as much legitimacy as the Vaudevillains.

Wyatt won at Battleground as part of the Family against the New Day. In a singles match, I have no idea when he last won.

(PPV anyway, I haven't a clue about TV stuff)

Neil3030 wrote: »
    I was being sarcastic! Wyatt now has about as much legitimacy as the Vaudevillains.

I know I was making a general point.

Rhyno truly is a wardrobe of a man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

There was no storyline reason for it at all let Orton get his revenge when he's cleared fit.

The storyline is Orton costing bray the win. Nothing at all to do with Kane. They could have put a complete nobody out there against bray and it would have been the same result, Orton costing bray the win. We all would have liked to see bray win but that's how wwe book things.

I think I may be the last Kane fan left :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

If wwe have any sense they will book slater has a guy who is playing both siodes for a better contract now

• Advertisement

Woo Rhyno and Heath!

Advertisement