Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel mobile account.

Options
  • 07-09-2016 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi,

Can someone tell me how I can go about cancelling my mobile account? The contract is up in November so I will have to pay a fee obviously but how do I go about doing this and can I port my number to another provider right away?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

DarkBlonde wrote: »
    Hi,

Can someone tell me how I can go about cancelling my mobile account? The contract is up in November so I will have to pay a fee obviously but how do I go about doing this and can I port my number to another provider right away?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]DarkBlonde,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I would recommend speaking with the mobile cancellation team directly in relation to cancelling your account, you can contact them on 1800690000.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement