Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sketchers Go Walk

• 07-09-2016 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if I purchase Sketchers are they ok to use as gym gear.

I also plan to be doing a lot of walking in the coming months.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

pinkstars wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm just wondering if I purchase Sketchers are they ok to use as gym gear.

I also plan to be doing a lot of walking in the coming months.

Many thanks

I think they're a bit of a gimmick. I have two pairs, they're only ok. I'd invest in a good pair of runners/trainers, much better for gym and walking. Different people prefer different brands, so good to try a few on.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭marialouise

I have a pair but for like going to the supermarket. I wear Nike runners if I'm going running or on a treadmill, and different shoes again if I'm lifting weights, the Skechers aren't really great for either of those. They don't absorb enough shock if you're running and aren't hard enough to support you if you're lifting things so I wouldn't use them for the gym, but they are the comfiest thing I've ever worn for out and about!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭EmmaMurray2016

I have my sketchers for walking on hols or if I have to walk around town for a bit. I find them great for that because I've an ankle injury so I can't wear a heel. If going for proper walks I would stick on my Nike.

Advertisement