Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEAI Grants for Commercial Properties

Options
  • 07-09-2016 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if there is any energy grants for commercial properties for upgrading to LED lighting?

I have contacted them via phone but they only deal with homes on their call service, I couldn't be connected to any commercial inquiries?!

Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I would suggest you contact your electricity supplier and see what they have. They have obligations under the Energy Efficiency Obligation Scheme and may have grants available.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭mrawkward

tli.ie buy your energy saving carbon credits and you are piad with free power from Electric Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Jonny303

mrawkward wrote: »
    tli.ie buy your energy saving carbon credits and you are piad with free power from Electric Ireland.

Interested by this but the website doesn't seem to have any info. Would you mind expanding?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I imagine they are some sort of consultant, working with electric ireland to help them fulfil their obligation. All the large suppliers are obligated and have schemes like this. For example, energy: https://www.energia.ie/business/energy-efficiency/energy-efficiency-funding-scheme

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭mrawkward

I have gotten it on a house conversion probably best to send them an email.

• Advertisement
Advertisement