Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will an eir sim work in a meteor phone?

Options
  • 07-09-2016 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi folks,

As the title says, can anyone confirm if an eir sim will work in a meteor phone please? Customer service on both sides have given me contradicting information and I need to get a new handset asap as mine broke last night. Eir's website is utterly useless, (as is customer service but that's another rant!), I'd honestly rather buy a handset from meteor but I don't want to throw money away on a phone that won't work!

Ta.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Yes it will

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Yes it will work always has... Reason is that there is several stores in ireland that consist of eir and meteor so they cut stock levels by selling cross network...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The reason is more likely that they share the same MNC so the phone see's them as the same but anyways....

Advertisement