Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best iphone deal out there right now

Options
  • 07-09-2016 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I have had a work iPhone for the past few years and have got used to it etc Changing jobs in next few weeks and they have Samsung (from what i have been told) , just looking to keep iPhone for myself as have a 5s, anyone have any idea on the best deals currently going with Three\Vodafone etc for buying iPhone6 or billpay options. Standard 16GB

I'm going to look around myself ,just thought I'd check here

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

New iPhone being announced today. Wait a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ellobee

you can get a free 5s with all you can eat data for €25/mth from carphone warehouse.

https://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/shop/phones-plans/all-phones/iphone-5s-16gb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Whatever deals are out there today will be bettered within a month when the new iPhone is launched. Hold off for a little while longer if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

ellobee wrote: »
    you can get a free 5s with all you can eat data for €25/mth from carphone warehouse.

https://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/shop/phones-plans/all-phones/iphone-5s-16gb

Genuinely don't get why anyone would get such an old phone at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

tallpaul wrote: »
    Whatever deals are out there today will be bettered within a month when the new iPhone is launched. Hold off for a little while longer if you can.

A month? Next week you mean. It's shipping on the 16th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ellobee

murpho999 wrote: »

Maybe there are people out there who just want to make phone calls with their phone. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Because it will be a fraction of the cost of the newest model, and still work perfectly well to do what you want a phone to do.

I bought a 4s brand new for €160 just as they were discontinuing sales of that model. I'm still using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

My mother in law availed of this. And using her phone recently I noticed how little difference there was between it and my work iPhone SE.

For a standard user, if you can deal with the small screen, the 5S is still a fantastic phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

No change in pricing for SE or 6s

Advertisement