Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to eat without buying anything in Wexford?

Options
  • 07-09-2016 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm in a bit of a conundrum. I'm going to be studying in the Library in town for a few weeks, and I bring lunch in with me.
    The problem is, I can eat or drink in the library, so I was hoping someone would be able to recommend a place where I could eat the lunch I bring in? Covered would be ideal as I have to eat on rainy days too!
    All help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Hi there,
    I'm in a bit of a conundrum. I'm going to be studying in the Library in town for a few weeks, and I bring lunch in with me.
    The problem is, I can eat or drink in the library, so I was hoping someone would be able to recommend a place where I could eat the lunch I bring in? Covered would be ideal as I have to eat on rainy days too!
    All help is much appreciated!

Supervalu on the Quays has a few indoor tables outside the main supermarket were people eat

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Gotfoodforphil

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Supervalu on the Quays has a few indoor tables outside the main supermarket were people eat

Thanks McLoughlin, hadn't thought of there! I'll give it a go today 😊

Advertisement