Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIT Arena free weights

• 07-09-2016 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anyone here a member of WIT Arena and can you tell me what the free weights section is like?

I have no interest in machines just barbells for squats/bench/deadlift.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

techer wrote: »
    Anyone here a member of WIT Arena and can you tell me what the free weights section is like?

I have no interest in machines just barbells for squats/bench/deadlift.

Very good. Everything you need really. Also empty pretty much all week apart from Mon-Wed 6-8pm. Never have to wait on anything really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 vauro

Very good. Everything you need really. Also empty pretty much all week apart from Mon-Wed 6-8pm. Never have to wait on anything really.

That's all changed. When the students are at college, forget about it from 8 to 11 in the morning and about 5 to 9 evening mid week. Also the smell of sewage from the mens changing room is overwhelming there is something wrong with the drains and sometimes the smell is unreal. If you have an injury or you have to travel away sometimes like I do. You have to supply a doctors report or cert to freeze your membership for a few weeks. So paying €55 to freeze your membership for a month???? Crap. I certainly won't be renewing my membership.

Advertisement