Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Day Tour 2016/17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Zardoz wrote: »
    Manchester is still on sale ...

I have tried numerous of times. No luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Greg81 wrote: »
    I have tried numerous of times. No luck.

Eventim UK are the main seller for Manchester
    http://www.eventim.co.uk/green-day-tickets.html?affiliate=EUK&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&kuid=242019

They stagger their ticket releases ,unlike Ticketmaster .

Eventim UK are the main seller for Manchester
    http://www.eventim.co.uk/green-day-tickets.html?affiliate=EUK&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&kuid=242019

They stagger their ticket releases ,unlike Ticketmaster .

Thx for that link.

Bad luck today.

I was trying to pay and got an info they can proceed now.

reloaded page and can buy only 1 ticket now.

Sh!T.

Thx for that link.

Bad luck today.

I was trying to pay and got an info they can proceed now.

reloaded page and can buy only 1 ticket now.

Sh!T.

Click the seating map and select the tickets ,they are adding extra ones all the time ,be patient.

Click the seating map and select the tickets ,they are adding extra ones all the time ,be patient.

got It.

Live saver. i o U a beer!

• Advertisement

got It.

Live saver. i o U a beer!

I look forward to it at the gig ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Got tickets to leeds and London. Still on the lookout for Manchester!!

Got tickets to leeds and London. Still on the lookout for Manchester!!

You did well to get Leeds,there seemed to be hardly any tickets available today for that ,Eventim had none at all.
    I suspect most of the tickets for that were sold yesterday and the day before in the membership presale .
    Handy few extra bob for Green Day,as membership is $20

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Mr.S wrote: »
    Weird how there isn't a 3Arena date.

They're download bound so I'd imagine they'll do Marlay or aviva

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

They could still announce a show at the 3Arena after the o2 London date and finish the euro tour in Ireland like the Chili Peppers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I can't imagine them filling Marlay again (or the aviva), unless the bill had 2 heavy hitters.

Last 2 albums haven't really done well here.

Maybe a Green Day/Blink 182 co-headline job would sell a few

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I can't imagine them filling Marlay again (or the aviva), unless the bill had 2 heavy hitters.

Last 2 albums haven't really done well here.

Maybe a Green Day/Blink 182 co-headline job would sell a few

Blink are touring Europe June/July!

You did well to get Leeds,there seemed to be hardly any tickets available today for that ,Eventim had none at all.
    I suspect most of the tickets for that were sold yesterday and the day before in the membership presale .
    Handy few extra bob for Green Day,as membership is $20

Luckily my membership from 2009 is still valid! Genuinely haven't renewed it in years.

Gonna try grab one for Manchester on payday!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Luckily my membership from 2009 is still valid! Genuinely haven't renewed it in years.

Gonna try grab one for Manchester on payday!

Doing Manchester and Berlin myself,
    Wanted Leeds but like above, there was just zero tickets without IN membership!

Summer outdoor somewhere local and be delighted!

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Doing Manchester and Berlin myself,
    Wanted Leeds but like above, there was just zero tickets without IN membership!

Summer outdoor somewhere local and be delighted!

I actually didnt get either ticket with IN membership. Both were general release

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

If Green Day does anything other than a show in the Point, I'll be so pissed off. Last show they did here was a Marlay Park gig, and it'll be 6 years since they've been here when they eventually do come back. I want a decent arena show, dammit! Or an Olympia gig if they wanted to do a warm up gig for a UK festival...I'd be grand with that.

In saying that, I did pay €160 for a ticket just to see them in Milan on my birthday.

Any idea who is supporting?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

If Green Day does anything other than a show in the Point, I'll be so pissed off. Last show they did here was a Marlay Park gig, and it'll be 6 years since they've been here when they eventually do come back. I want a decent arena show, dammit! Or an Olympia gig if they wanted to do a warm up gig for a UK festival...I'd be grand with that.

In saying that, I did pay €160 for a ticket just to see them in Milan on my birthday.

I am a huge fan but I think this is the only way I would go see them. It's the Green Day stage show these days rather than a gig. The show is as scripted as can be and while it is enjoyable to watch once you'd be in no rush to fork over 60-70 euro to see it again.

They have a catalogue of songs where a proper gig in the Olympia could go down as one of those gigs everyone talks about.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Any idea who is supporting?

The Interrupters are support for Europe

The Interrupters are support for Europe

THX. Never heard of them. I just checked them out on youtube. Take the power back is a catchy tune.

https://youtu.be/q7Ol-YDS4Jc

• Advertisement

I saw The Interrupters support Less Than Jake in Germany last year, they were pretty good! Looking forward to seeing them :)
    Turtyturd wrote: »
    I am a huge fan but I think this is the only way I would go see them. It's the Green Day stage show these days rather than a gig. The show is as scripted as can be and while it is enjoyable to watch once you'd be in no rush to fork over 60-70 euro to see it again.

They have a catalogue of songs where a proper gig in the Olympia could go down as one of those gigs everyone talks about.

I was lucky enough to see them in Shepherd's Bush in 2012. And then in Brixton the following year when they did Dookie in full. But then again, I'd go and see them anywhere, they've been my favourite band since 2001. But I know what you're saying. I wish they would take Shout out of the setlist and switch up King for a Day with something else, they do it every single time...on top of the obvious hits they always need to do.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just announced playing Hyde Park on the 1st of July next year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Possible Marlay Park appearance in the weeks following Hyde Park maybe???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Possible Marlay Park appearance in the weeks following Hyde Park maybe???

Would make sense and fit in. Would prefer a Pearl Jam show there though.

£72 for one ticket. Uuuuuuuugh I forgot how expensive it was going to see Green Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

£72 for one ticket. Uuuuuuuugh I forgot how expensive it was going to see Green Day.

BST is a day festival bill set up usually bout 8 or 9 acts...with generally 2 or 3 being biggish names and all are fairly relative to the genre of the main headliner

e.g...

Sabbath-show-poster-319x430.jpg

2014-05-27-libertineshydepark-thumb.jpg

bst-hydepark_jun26-213x300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

Just bought tickets for Berlin in January, can't wait!

Still hope they play here though.

BST is a day festival bill set up usually bout 8 or 9 acts...with generally 2 or 3 being biggish names and all are fairly relative to the genre of the main headliner

Ahhhh ok, so this isn't just a Green Day show?

I still can't help but notice how expensive their shows are becoming. And the prices they were charging in the States for VIP packages were insane :/

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DylanB85

I'm starting to lose hope for an Irish date :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Rancid confirmed support in Italy highly likely on BST bill you'd imagine

Advertisement