Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Day Tour 2016/17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

DylanB85 wrote: »
    Think it's now sold out on Ticketmaster, surprised it sold out this quickly tbh. Tickets available on seatwave selling in twos for 60 each and in and around 100 for a ticket by itself :rolleyes:

It's not sold out at all both dates still available the time of your post is why you were unable to buy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

i just sailed through, fully on sale..........completely forgot this was going on sale this morning so luckily enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DylanB85

It's not sold out at all both dates still available the time of your post is why you were unable to buy :)

Ah you're right :) for a friend of mine I'll have to tell them I'm sorry for disappointing them earlier :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,647 ✭✭✭bren2001

jossnjuice wrote: »
    i just sailed through, fully on sale..........completely forgot this was going on sale this morning so luckily enough!

They went on sale last week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Just won tickets off of 2fm this evening!!, can't wait for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Gig is now sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Anyone know what the merch situation is like at gigs in RHK? Aiming to be close to the stage but ideally would like a souvenir

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bomas

Hey lads. Has anyone else bought tickets for Manchester through ticketmaster? Any ideas what's going on with the shipping etc? I read (just after I bought the tickets) that Ticketmaster aren't the official sellers for the Manchester gig, it'd hardly be problematic? Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Bomas wrote: »
    Hey lads. Has anyone else bought tickets for Manchester through ticketmaster? Any ideas what's going on with the shipping etc? I read (just after I bought the tickets) that Ticketmaster aren't the official sellers for the Manchester gig, it'd hardly be problematic? Cheers!!

Correct Eventim are the go to seller for events in Manchester arena, but no shouldn't be problematic at all log into your ticketmaster account go to your account and then order details check what it says on the status there.

72 hours before event is TM's policy for contacting if tickets haven't been recieved but as it's in the UK you should get onto them a week before if its still the case they aven't been delivered. Not TM but used AXS for tickets for a show at Wembley recently and they only sent out a week before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Anyone know what the merch situation is like at gigs in RHK? Aiming to be close to the stage but ideally would like a souvenir

Usually merchandise stalls at the sides. For Biffy Clyro there was one either side near the front and same again at the back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

A mate of mine who was to travel to the Amsterdam gig now can't make it for family reasons so he has 2 seated tickets to try off load,face value of course. I'm heading over with the wife myself so said I'd try to flog them there for him. Thought I'd mention here too incase anybody might be interested,PM me of so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

A mate of mine who was to travel to the Amsterdam gig now can't make it for family reasons so he has 2 seated tickets to try off load,face value of course. I'm heading over with the wife myself so said I'd try to flog them there for him. Thought I'd mention here too incase anybody might be interested,PM me of so

PM'd

Just wanna say the Amsterdam gig last Tuesday was fantastic,super live band. The city is pretty good too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Just wanna say the Amsterdam gig last Tuesday was fantastic,super live band. The city is pretty good too!!

How gimmicky was it? Are they just ripping through songs or is it the water pistol and fireworks extravaganza featuring green day songs?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

hynesie08 wrote: »
    How gimmicky was it? Are they just ripping through songs or is it the water pistol and fireworks extravaganza featuring green day songs?

Not as gimmmicky as previous years at all..
    Hey oh filled still but not as bad as 21stCb tour

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Not as gimmmicky as previous years at all..
    Hey oh filled still but not as bad as 21stCb tour

Might try pick up a ticket closer to the date so. Still would kill to see them somewhere like the Olympia just tearing through 25 songs in 2 hours.

They're pretty much sticking to the same set list so far on this tour,but they have some cracking songs and when you've been a fan as long as I have then hearing some of the older songs live is pretty special. Some fireworks at the end of the first 6 songs or so,and they are loud I have to say!!

I've to go to a wedding the day they play Dublin,only for that I'd happily go again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Gig in Manchester was great.

2.5h long, 29 songs.

Cool pyro and strobo effects.

Huge interaction with the crowd. One lucky girl even got a guitar.

Highlights for me: When I Come Around, Basket Case, Good Riddance.

Looking forward for Dublin gig.

Greg81 wrote: »
    Huge interaction with the crowd. One lucky girl even got a guitar
    Are they STILL doing that ****e, please tell me they're not still making the joke about getting laid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Are they STILL doing that ****e, please tell me they're not still making the joke about getting laid.

Nope. But a lot of f**k Trump slogans.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

I'd love to know who scuffs them up to give them the 'worn' look, they must pop through 100 a year

• Registered Users Posts: 15,673 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Have 2 tickets for sale, unfortunately. Face value and all that jazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I won tickets from 2fm.. I was at download in france at the weekend and saw a bit of their set. nice mix of old and new which is great but fck me billy likes to drag on the songs with chat etc.
    At least I know what to expect for the full thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Really looking forward to Belfast next Wednesday night :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Just had a look at the setlist there. It's a good mix of stuff. Thankfully there's nothing from Uno, Dos or Tre :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

Just got tickets for the Belfast gig. Can't wait - 8th time seeing them :pac: Hope the weather is decent..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Duff wrote: »
    Just got tickets for the Belfast gig. Can't wait - 8th time seeing them :pac: Hope the weather is decent..

Is it outdoors ? I'm going myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

Yup. Ormeau Park, which has had a few gigs in it the past few weeks so ground will be torn up already!

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

I've 2 tickets for Ormeau Park. The missus can't make it so she's selling them

• Advertisement

They were class. Really enjoyable gig :)

Advertisement