Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Day Tour 2016/17

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Very good gig. 21 Guns was a super nice surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

They've pulled out of the last show on this part of the tour. It was supposed to be in Glasgow this evening...but the stage wasn't ready! I'd be raging if I'd bought tickets for it.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Penfailed wrote: »
    They've pulled out of the last show on this part of the tour. It was supposed to be in Glasgow this evening...but the stage wasn't ready! I'd be raging if I'd bought tickets for it.

Stage apparently was sinking when green day's crew arrived!

Was a smallish promotion company doing it..

Weren't organiaed at all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

...and it turns out that around 200 people on zero hours contracts as part of the set up won't get paid :(

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Advertisement