Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appointment with Frances . Sisters from drogheda

• 07-09-2016 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi I've an appointment on 1st December with Frances . I will be travelling a bit to attend . Do people know anyone who has gone to her? Anyone with feedback ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭acon2119

I have went to Frances and her sister Margaret and they were very accurate about my past but so far nothing has happened that they predicted for my future, maybe it will but it just hasnt happened yet. I went to Margaret 5 years ago and both of them together 2 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭shalom

That s a long time for nothing to happen that they predicted.

thanks for the reply

Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lornalynch

Went to see frances today, first of all I have to say I'm going to her for years and the Secretary liz is a lady. Frances also a lady she has a pretty amazing gift, sh is always spot on about everything. She is unreal.they have changed my life over the years for the better. I love them both.xxxxxxxx Lorna and Martin

Advertisement