Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account type change

Options
  • 07-09-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭

Hi I've a current account with boi and I'm returning to college next week. Is it possible to change the account type from current to student. Without setting up a new student account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

hadepsx wrote: »
    Hi I've a current account with boi and I'm returning to college next week. Is it possible to change the account type from current to student. Without setting up a new student account.
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

In order to amend your existing account to a Student Current account you would need to provide your account holding branch with a letter from your college stating you’re in full time education.

If you’d like to make an appointment to speak with an advisor in your branch at a time that suits you please see here.

Best of luck with your studies and if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Have a good day.

Helen

Advertisement