Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I make a formal complaint?

Options
  • 07-09-2016 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

We've been a business banking customer with BOI Terenure for 4 years but over the past 4 months we haven't been able to get in touch or get any responses from our business advisor there (we've made over 10 calls and send over a dozen emails). How do we go about making a formal compliant and switching banks?

It's been an incredibly frustrating experience this summer and just this past week i've spent 6 hours on the phone being passed from support rep to support rep to try and resolve what should be a simple request.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Rob87 wrote: »
    We've been a business banking customer with BOI Terenure for 4 years but over the past 4 months we haven't been able to get in touch or get any responses from our business advisor there (we've made over 10 calls and send over a dozen emails). How do we go about making a formal compliant and switching banks?

It's been an incredibly frustrating experience this summer and just this past week i've spent 6 hours on the phone being passed from support rep to support rep to try and resolve what should be a simple request.
    Hi Rob87,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

We’re very sorry to hear you were unable to reach your Business Advisor in your branch regarding your banking and account with us.  We would really like the opportunity to look into this further for you. We’re hoping you could please send us PM with your full name, business name on your account and a brief detail of your banking query. (Please be careful not to include any bank account details)

We hope to hear from you soon. Alternatively if you would like to make an official complaint, please see our complaint process here.

We do hope you reconsider closing your account. If opening an account with another bank they will provide you with a switching pack.

Many thanks

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Rob87

Hi Helen i've tried sending a PM but it says you've opted not to received them. Can you PM me and then I can respond back to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Rob87 wrote: »
    Hi Helen i've tried sending a PM but it says you've opted not to received them. Can you PM me and then I can respond back to you?
    Hi Rob, 

I've just replied to your PM there now. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement