Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

eFlow - worth keeping?

Options
  • 07-09-2016 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

In light of the recent changes made to eFlow.
    As someone who passes through a toll maybe once a month, is it still worth keeping?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,305 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What changes made recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,305 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

That was reversed, they are accepted same as always.
    An agreement has been reached in the dispute over the use of eFlow tags at a number of toll plazas around the country.

The agreement means the eFlow tags will continue to be accepted at toll points on the M1 near Drogheda, the M7/M8 near Portlaoise and the N25 Waterford City Bypass after 31 August.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0826/812265-eflow/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,649 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

That article is two months old, the dispute has been resolved and eFlow tags will continue to work on all routes.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 TommyMacca

Excellent! I shall keep my eFlow tag then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

Was just looking for advice on this - I never heard it was resolved. They emailed customers when the tag would no longer work but never updated them to say it was reversed.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,895 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Fridge wrote: »
    Was just looking for advice on this - I never heard it was resolved. They emailed customers when the tag would no longer work but never updated them to say it was reversed.

Its resolved. Was in the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭Damien360

They did email it was fixed and there were radio adverts to say the same. Granted eTrip ran an ad saying it was still not working for about a week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭cml387

Yes they did. I got an email saying all was well ( as I suspected from the start it was brinkmanship from both sides I never changed from Eflow).

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

All sorted so. Locked to prevent further confusion.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement