Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parks/green areas near GMIT

• 07-09-2016 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'm going to GMIT. Its my first year and I've never really been to galway before so I was just wondering pretty much what the titles says. I just want somewhere I can go and sit down or something when it gets too much.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,301 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Ballyloughane Beach. There are green areas within GMIT gorunds where you can sit when it hasnt been raining for long periods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I'm going to GMIT. Its my first year and I've never really been to galway before so I was just wondering pretty much what the titles says. I just want somewhere I can go and sit down or something when it gets too much.

Walk to renmore Kingfisher behind dawn dairys.There loads of pitches and a few benches,I used to see alot of people walking there dogs, running and training there,does be very quite at times aswell.Its about 5- 10 mins from the college.

Advertisement