Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 - September 16th Release

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Stock info lads - Vodafone in Blanch have Black 128GBs in stock. My friend just got one.

It amazes me how they sell them on when there are people on thread that I've seen are waiting since preorders.

Edit - 8 128GB phones were sent there.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭sdevine89

Refreshing DHL site like a mad man waiting for them to appear on tracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Woohoo!! After constant refreshing of the Apple.ie order page for the last week and a bit, (I know, sad) the Processing Items: status has finally changed to Preparing for Dispatch: :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah, been calling meteor again, and it looks like if i want one now my only option is to downgrade the screen size to the 7, from the 6s plus, and i don't think i'll be able to commit.

I might just wait until next years model, the 6s is still working perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

For anyone looking for a stopgap cover or just looking for a decent cheapo case I managed to pick up one at one of those phone/tablet case stands in jervis centre this morning. Its a fairly sturdy clear silicone type and was a tenner. I was goin to get the spigen one as previously recommended on here but this one is just as nice, no bulk added and access to all buttons etc - thers also no lip around the screen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Got the screen protector glass fitted professionally and all for €20
    In Fixmyi (wireless)

mansize wrote: »
    Got the screen protector glass fitted professionally and all for 20
    In Fixmyi (wireless)

I feel this is probably what I should do!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Woohoo!! After constant refreshing of the Apple.ie order page for the last week and a bit, (I know, sad) the Processing Items: status has finally changed to Preparing for Dispatch: :)

I got the same today but ETA of next Tue 27th:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Phone is in PM Dublin depot I'll have it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Phone is in PM Dublin depot I'll have it tonight.

So is mine but not sure it will make it down south tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I got a dispatched email an half an hour ago.

I take it it'll be here tomorrow?

Just got a dispatch notice from Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

Hello, my delivery date is the 3rd-7th of October
    What date can I expect my card to be charged?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Anyone buying from three Vodafone or meteor get a dispatch for a 128gb black plus yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Just got a dispatch notice from Vodafone.

For?

Apologies, Black 7 128GB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Crazy it's taken so long for 7s to ship when stores have had them since Friday. I see he online shop even has every colour except the new black colours available to buy right now. Hopefully they start getting some pluses in soon.

There's 100% 128GB Black 7 stock in some of the flagship stores.

My nearest store had them on Friday anyway. Unfortunately I'm waiting for a plus to come in though by the sounds of things I might have one sooner than those who preordered online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

nokia211 wrote: »
    Hello, my delivery date is the 3rd-7th of October
    What date can I expect my card to be charged?
    Thanks

The day they dispatch it to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,716 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Just received an SMS from Eircell. My Nokia 3310 should be with me by the end of next week with An Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭sdevine89

sdevine89 wrote: »
    Refreshing DHL site like a mad man waiting for them to appear on tracking.

Right shipment information received in the UK earlier this evening, let's hope their supply chain is up to getting it here by tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Just received an SMS from Eircell. My Nokia 3310 should be with my by the end of next week with An Post.

That's ridiculous, I pre-ordered (Navy - 1kb) on the 1st September 2000 and still haven't received my dispatch notification.

Nokia needs to seriously sort out their orders system.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Just received an SMS from Eircell. My Nokia 3310 should be with my by the end of next week with An Post.

Ready to go and WAP enabled?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

mansize wrote: »
    Got the screen protector glass fitted professionally and all for €20
    In Fixmyi (wireless)

What screen protector did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Can you send me your number on one of those stickers please?

WAP!!! Haha holy smokes I've heard that in yeeeaaarrrs!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 T K

T K wrote: »
    I'm 22nd-26th as well and I got a dispatch notification this morning - tracking number isn't working yet but the estimated arrival is Friday. Does anyone think it might come a bit earlier? Heading away on Thursday night for the weekend so I'd love if it did.

Just got a text from DHL saying it'll arrive on Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedLegend

What is going on with the 7 plus orders? Is stock really that constraint? How is it of you order today you will have the same estimated delivery as you would if you ordered a week ago?

• Advertisement

RedLegend wrote: »
    What is going on with the 7 plus orders? Is stock really that constraint? How is it of you order today you will have the same estimated delivery as you would if you ordered a week ago?

Don't think too many on here have got a plus anyway. I see on istocknow that there's stock all over Europe in the apple stores but doubt they are lasting long. I expect there's a big shipment due in a few weeks hence the delivery dates.

Advertisement