Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 - September 16th Release

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Thanks lads, greatly appreciated!

I think Ill top up by debit card, transfer into GBP and then buy.

Anyone here use ParcelMotel Protect (insurance)??
    I looked at the ParcelMotel Protect (insurance) and it says you get it for 14 days. Do people buy it when they place their order or when they find out their order is shipped?

When order is dispatched as it is only valid for 14 days, sometimes it might take longer than 14 days to get your ph.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Kagawa

RedLegend wrote: »
    It is a bit of a shambles isn't it?! Let me know if anything changes your side and I'll do likewise.

Hopefully we are in the next batch.

Will do,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

I see the 7 Plus 250 GB is back in stock on black only on Vodafone's online store.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

deep1 wrote: »
    When order is dispatched as it is only valid for 14 days, sometimes it might take longer than 14 days to get your ph.
    Exactly this - only when you get the dispatched confirmation you go and get it.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

deep1 wrote: »
    og2k7 wrote: »
    Exactly this - only when you get the dispatched confirmation you go and get it.

Cheers

Thanks guys! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

I see the 7 Plus 250 GB is back in stock on black only on Vodafone's online store.

That was quick - now showing as sold out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭Spook80

I'm back showing as "preparing for dispatch" again.
    Hoping its for real this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

Spook80 wrote: »
    I'm back showing as "preparing for dispatch" again.
    Hoping its for real this time.

I am giving up checking as only annoying myself �� But lucky you ����

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Just ordered a 7 plus 256 Jet Black from Meteor instead of waiting another month direct from Apple.

martin_g wrote: »
    I am giving up checking as only annoying myself �� But lucky you ����

I know what ya mean I kept saying that too but have a habit now of checking when I get in from work.

• Advertisement

Mines showing as preparing for dispatch again, hope it doesn't go backwards again,

Kagawa wrote: »
    Mines showing as preparing for dispatch again, hope it doesn't go backwards again,

One of the first to order and last to get )-: Still processing here. Must try order later next time..

One of the first to order and last to get )-: Still processing here. Must try order later next time..

Sorry lad, I ordered mine at about 12:30, is yours a 7 plus black 128Gb?

I'd say you'll be soon. I got my order in just after site went live at 8.05 so at least they're working through them now

Kagawa wrote: »
    Sorry lad, I ordered mine at about 12:30, is yours a 7 plus black 128Gb?

Lol was just finished working nights and ordered at 08:12 when apple site went live, would really fecking annoy you alright (no offence) iPhone 7 Plus Black 128gig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭digiman

AndOneill9 wrote: »
    Any luck getting one in Belfast? No plus models in stock when I checked last night!

Nope, they were all out of stock so went for the 7 instead and using it right now as I type!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedLegend

Back to "preparing for dispatch" again. Hope it's for real this time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

neonman wrote: »
    Thank you !

That worked for me also. Saying it has been recovered from Amsterdam as of 12:02 today.

Recovered Amsterdam Mon, Sep 26, 2016 12:02
    gfog wrote: »
    Likewise, what does that mean though?
    on to apple support and they have said its a bulk tracking code
    Ok Shane, I can confirm that it’s a bulk tracking number that DHL have given us at this stage, and you’re right in that it’s currently in Amsterdam.

When it moves out of Amsterdam and into Ireland, we’ll update your Order Status page with the tracking information for a local courier delivery, so that you can trace it all the way to your front door.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

Mine has changed to preparing too.
    For those who received theirs, did it take long to go from preparing to dispatched?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Maddie22

I ordered 7+32gb on the 12th with a delivery date of 7to 10 oct but my payment was taken today so hopefully it will dispatch soon. How soon after payment was yours dispatched? Anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Maddie22

Maddie22 wrote: »
    I ordered 7+32gb on the 12th with a delivery date of 7to 10 oct but my payment was taken today so hopefully it will dispatch soon. How soon after payment was yours dispatched? Anyone
    It's also only at processing stage

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tommy coco

nokia211 wrote: »
    Mine has changed to preparing too.
    For those who received theirs, did it take long to go from preparing to dispatched?
    Thanks

Taking 1 or 2 weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Maddie22 wrote: »

Mine payment was taken approx 8 pm and was dispatched next day @ 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

So anyone with a 7 plus, have you noticed this hissing sound at all thats meant to be happening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

My payment was taken tingly and status is now preparing for despatch. I assume it'll despatch tomorrow. Anyone got an educated guess of delivery day if it ships Tuesday????

Jet black 7+ 256gb with original dates 3-7 oct. order placed at 08:09 launch day.

Oh and Irish Apple Store so no PM involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

jarvis wrote: »
    My payment was taken tingly and status is now preparing for despatch. I assume it'll despatch tomorrow. Anyone got an educated guess of delivery day if it ships Tuesday????

Jet black 7+ 256gb with original dates 3-7 oct. order placed at 08:09 launch day.

Oh and Irish Apple Store so no PM involved.

More than likely will ship from China so add 4-5 working days after its been shipped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Hi, yesterday I call vf about upgrade, she say yep np, we have 32gb Iphone 7 plus in stock and you will recive it in 5 working days, she's read me all this t&c, I even didn't have to pay for phone, she told I will pay with my first bill, I didn't recive any email or anything from vf after that, it's normal process? It's my first upgrade with them, thanks

Yes that's normal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Slightly more trivial, but did anyone manage to get one of the apple leather cases? I ordered one for the 7 on the 25th but it won't be delivered until the 7th-11th October. Must be a shortage of everything!

Advertisement