Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 - September 16th Release

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

akadesign wrote: »
    jonny_b wrote: »
    Off Meteor???? I ordered last Friday night and was delivered yesterday....

Really, that's interesting. I've been waiting for weeks now and getting fobbed off with there on the way. Frustrating.

Did the colour happen be black by any chance.

Maybe I'll just cancel it.

iPhone 7 plus 256gb matte black
    Ordered Friday gone and delivered yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Monday lunch time or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

I've got a delivery from Meteor today too. 256 jet black I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Mine is on the way from China shipped yesterday with DHL, tracking says it will get here next week fml :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭shanec1928

currently restoring as i type:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

deep1 wrote:
    This was my status yesterday and it is out for delivery today, might be same for you.

Mine is now out for delivery. Hopefully it will land in PM up north soon. Do they notify you when it lands in PM north or only in PM south ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

neonman wrote: »
    Mine is now out for delivery. Hopefully it will land in PM up north soon. Do they notify you when it lands in PM north or only in PM south ?

Only PM south, mine is delivered since 9 this morning in North and still not showing up in PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

My 7 was delivered a day before the due date on the Apple website, DHL actually delivered it at 7:30pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

deep1 wrote: »
    Only PM south, mine is delivered since 9 this morning in North and still not showing up in PM.

Well mine has been delivered according to the apple website. So hopefully we'll get them this evening at our drop off points down south.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Well mine has been delivered according to the apple website. So hopefully we'll get them this evening at our drop off points down south.

Mine is in Transit now, hopefully your is too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I usually get an email with a photo of the item once it hits the Dublin depot. Then I will have it in my hotel that evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Anyone know it you get an item delivered to your home address as opposed to the PM locker is it delivered to your home address the same day as if you were to get it delivered to your locker?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

Anyone else get an estimated delivery of the 30th for iPhone 7 plus?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

Still preparing for dispatch 38 hours later ��

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Didn't plan on getting this, but fate intervened. 256GB Plus scratch magnet black now restoring.... I should have gotten the pink one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Anyone know it you get an item delivered to your home address as opposed to the PM locker is it delivered to your home address the same day as if you were to get it delivered to your locker?

I think it's later as it gets diverted to their night line courier division.
    I sent something to mayo during the week and it got collected by PM but then shipped to their night line delivery centre in Dublin before going by courier.

I may be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Maddie22

My order just moved from processing to getting ready for dispatch. I just hope that it doesn't spend a further 36 hours at this stage. It took 48hours between payment and now for it to progress onto the next stage. Its so hard to stay patient. Where are they being shipped from anyway??? Does anyone know.

Maddie22 wrote: »
    My order just moved from processing to getting ready for dispatch. I just hope that it doesn't spend a further 36 hours at this stage. It took 48hours between payment and now for it to progress onto the next stage. Its so hard to stay patient. Where are they being shipped from anyway??? Does anyone know.

Shipped from China Maddie, 4-5 days depending on carrier I think, Dhl tend to take longer I find.

Anyone know how long you stay at preparing for dispatch for?

martin_g wrote: »

Good question. I'd like to know too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Spook80

Apart from the false alarm last Friday when it went to preparing and then back to processing mine took about 24hours I think.

Spook80 wrote: »
    Apart from the false alarm last Friday when it went to preparing and then back to processing mine took about 24hours I think.
    Thanks spook mine is still preparing over 30 plus hours now

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

My 7 is shipped. It was 2 days PFD before it was shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Spook80

Thanks spook mine is still preparing over 30 plus hours now

I know how ya feel. Hopefully you'll see some movement soon and it moves quickly once ya do.
    At least if it says preparing it must mean it's ready and perhaps it's either going on next batch or has been shipped but system not updated yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

How long does the phone hang around in China, mines been there for over a day now and the estimated delivery is this Friday, that can't be right if it's still in China surely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Kagawa wrote: »
    How long does the phone hang around in China, mines been there for over a day now and the estimated delivery is this Friday, that can't be right if it's still in China surely

It's normally stays in China for 2 working days, then goes to Germany the day before delivery and then delivered in destination country.

Mine was in China Sunday, Monday Tuesday, was in Germany yesterday and was delivered this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Kevtade

My 7plus 128 black was shipped last Friday with DHL the tracking number hasn't changed since Amsterdam yesterday. My original delivery date was 3rd to 7th October but my apple account changed to. "In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed 28 September 2016
    Est. Delivery 29 September 2016" I phoned apple today and was told that it will be next week when it arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

My order was placed on the 19th of September

and my current status is Processing Items
    Ships 2-3 weeks
    Delivers 14 Oct - 20 Oct

A bit annoyed im waiting this long for it

Headshot wrote: »
    My order was placed on the 19th of September

and my current status is Processing Items
    Ships 2-3 weeks
    Delivers 14 Oct - 20 Oct

A bit annoyed im waiting this long for it

Lol I ordered the 09th Sept and only preparing for dispatch with delivery dates of the 06th - 12th Oct. so your not doing too bad!

• Advertisement

Lol I ordered the 09th Sept and only preparing for dispatch with delivery dates of the 06th - 12th Oct. so your not doing too bad!
    Yep its not so bad. Like that I ordered mine from apple ie on the 12th and have a delivery date of 7 to 13 October but it's just moved to preparing to dispatch an hour or so ago

Advertisement