Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 - September 16th Release

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

martin_g wrote: »
    Lol I ordered the 09th Sept and only preparing for dispatch with delivery dates of the 06th - 12th Oct. so your not doing too bad!

I ordered at 08:18 on the 9th and I'm on the 17 to the 27th of Oct.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

My phone just landed in PM in the main Dublin hub. Just for people asking and wondering how long it took to get delivered, I ordered on launch day first thing in the morning 8:10. The phone was dispatched last Friday so around the 6 day mark it has taken to get all the way from China to Dublin via PM in the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

I ordered at 08:10 too on launch day neonman and I got the 06th - 12 Oct Joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Kevtade

neonman wrote: »
    My phone just landed in PM in the main Dublin hub. Just for people asking and wondering how long it took to get delivered, I ordered on launch day first thing in the morning 8:10. The phone was dispatched last Friday so around the 6 day mark it has taken to get all the way from China to Dublin via PM in the north.

Was your shipment to Amsterdam with the dhl tracking code of (6KY4287) as well?

Ffs still preparing for dispatch???

• Advertisement

I ordered at 08:10 too on launch day neonman and I got the 06th - 12 Oct Joke!

My original date was 04th - 12th so hopefully you might get lucky and it will arrive earlier that your date. Mine was in the same status for two days after they took my money and then things started moving along.

Kevtade wrote: »
    Was your shipment to Amsterdam with the dhl tracking code of (6KY4287) as well?

Yes same tracking number alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Did you pick from Local PM Locker yet or it is in depot like mine?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Kevtade

Thanks. I'm wondering why they say mine won't get here till next week

deep1 wrote:
    Did you pick from Local PM Locker yet or it is in depot like mine?

It says location as Depot but it is in transit to local PM. Just as I write this deep1 I just got the text coming up on my phone saying it has been delivered. Guess I'm going out now, well in 15 mins when this very interesting program finishes.

• Advertisement

It says location as Depot but it is in transit to local PM. Just as I write this deep1 I just got the text coming up on my phone saying it has been delivered. Guess I'm going out now, well in 15 mins when this very interesting program finishes.

Enjoy i got text for mine as soon as i asked you :) Restoring now.

You are cheering me right up guys... still preparing for dispatch)-: not a happy bunny LOL but best of luck with your new handsets

Trying to setup iTunes account on the iPhone and it is asking for a postcode. I have tried my eircode but doesn't work, tried Dublin and no joy..Any suggestions lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Trying to setup iTunes account on the iPhone and it is asking for a postcode. I have tried my eircode but doesn't work, tried Dublin and no joy..Any suggestions lads?

Need to do it on a laptop. The only way it will work

You are cheering me right up guys... still preparing for dispatch)-: not a happy bunny LOL but best of luck with your new handsets

Apologies Hope you get it soon man!
    Did you order from Apple Ireland and is it jet black? Prob that's why people getting earlier than you have mattle black or other colour.

deep1 wrote: »
    Apologies Hope you get it soon man!
    Did you order from Apple Ireland and is it jet black? Prob that's why people getting earlier than you have mattle black or other colour.

No deep I odered Matt Black 128gig iPhone 7 plus:mad: still no change preparing for despatch near 48 hours

No deep I odered Matt Black 128gig iPhone 7 plus:mad: still no change preparing for despatch near 48 hours

That's mad, i ordered from Irish website around 10am on pre order day and then cancelled it and ordered from Uk via Pm around 11 PM same day, so you are very early than me!

That said, hope you get it soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

Anyone else get a delay from ups on their iPhone 7 plus?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

nokia211 wrote: »
    Anyone else get a delay from ups on their iPhone 7 plus?

Did it say this;

Sender tendered the shipment to UPS after the latest pickup time for the requested service. A day delay is likely.

If so yes, mine was due tomorrow but it's still in China, do UPS deliver on Saturday?

Sorry martin_g hopefully in the next 24hrs you'll get an update on your order.

All I can say coming from a Note 2 is WOW the screen is amazing. Glad I went for the 7 Plus 128G. It's so fast and responsive.

• Advertisement

Well guys it shipped after 48 hrs but no delivery date or tracking number as it has to merge in Transit )-:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedLegend

My DHL tracking (6KY4327) still not active after 48 hours?

Anyone experience this?

Anyone have same tracking? Might be a hulk tracking code?

RedLegend wrote: »
    My DHL tracking (6KY4327) still not active after 48 hours?

Anyone experience this?

Anyone have same tracking? Might be a hulk tracking code?

Here you go...

https://dhli.dhl.com/dhli-client/shipmentair;jsessionid=f60fXsgdJGFP5nxSTq2CHsy0Jn4kSL8dM7pjQSN6mLmydgyzl1gn!1200519438?1&shipmentId=172010974&accountGroup&publicTracking=true

Looks like its on its way to Amsterdam at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedLegend

Haha where in the world is SHATAX?!

Thanks for that. Looks like next week for me so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MastersMan

Hey guys,

Has anyone received the 128gb 7 Plus Jet Black?

I pre-ordered from Meteor and they say Apple never sent them stock.

Just wondering if anyone else is also waiting whether ordered direct from Apple or a network provider?

Was so close to ordering direct from Apple but the upgrade option on Meteor was too good....maybe too good to be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

Is there anywhere I can just go to to buy this God damn phone?

pinkstars wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I can just go to to buy this God damn phone?

CompuB have few in Black, Jetblack and Rose gold at the moment, only 7 not plus though.

https://www.compub.com/iphone-7

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭shanec1928

MastersMan wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Has anyone received the 128gb 7 Plus Jet Black?

I pre-ordered from Meteor and they say Apple never sent them stock.

Just wondering if anyone else is also waiting whether ordered direct from Apple or a network provider?

Was so close to ordering direct from Apple but the upgrade option on Meteor was too good....maybe too good to be true!
    have my from apple since yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

shanec1928 wrote: »
    have my from apple since yesterday

I'm so super jealous what type did you get?

• Advertisement

Advertisement