Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 - September 16th Release

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

RedLegend wrote: »
    Scheduled delivery 11:30-12:30 today! If my missus isn't there to sign I'm divorcing her!

128GB black 7 plus

Better get the papers ready so (-:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

Just got dispatch notification for my 128gb 7+ jet black. Ordered at 8.10 release day from apple Ireland site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

RedLegend wrote: »
    Scheduled delivery 11:30-12:30 today! If my missus isn't there to sign I'm divorcing her!

128GB black 7 plus

Where did you get that time frame from ?

Edit: Called DHL driver is running behind won't get to me before 3

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedLegend

Doylers wrote: »
    Where did you get that time frame from ?

Edit: Called DHL driver is running behind won't get to me before 3

I emailed them this morning and they contacted the driver. Handy.

Delivered at 11:37. Happy Days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭traco

256GB 7+ Black has finally moved and been issued a UPS tracking number.
    Order was placed on 13/09 on apple.ie
    No details on UPS site yet so its not yet in their hands and has just been booked for collection might see info later tonight on the UPS system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Maddie22

I saw a matte black 7plus on display in the Vodafone shop in Waterford today.. wowzer haha so can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Spook80

Finally got mine today. Was estimated for Tuesday and wasn't even in Amsterdam yesterday morning but things really moved fast over night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

My 128gb + is with parcel motel now

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

Anyone else's phone showing as being in Incheon, KR, ?

Spook80 wrote: »
    Finally got mine today. Was estimated for Tuesday and wasn't even in Amsterdam yesterday morning but things really moved fast over night.

Amsterdam is DHL's main hub, goes from Amsterdam to Dublin within a few hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Craftylee

Update on my earlier post - the phone (which has been sat in China for 3 days) is now in Korea... which if my geography is correct I believe is further away

Kagawa wrote: »
    Anyone else's phone showing as being in Incheon, KR, ?

Kim Yong Ung inspecting there quality maybe?? (-: there was a hold up in Korea last week, some of it was weather, other was customs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭traco

and we're off!!!
    ETA Close of business Thursday. Single package 0.5kg so shipping on its own by the looks of it.

Location Date Local Time Activity
    ZhengZhou, China 30/09/2016 23:58 Location Scan
    30/09/2016 23:47 Origin Scan
    China 30/09/2016 11:30 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

oh my god oh my god

its shipped.

What time frame are we looking at it until it's in my hands?

I have the Iphone 6s plus sold and was going to get a cheap 100 andrioid phone to tied me over but since its shipped, im not sure is it worth it now

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

Apple took my money last night ordered on Tuesday after release thanks to Voda screwing me over. Ordered on U.K. Site black plus 128gb. Hopefully have it Wednesday or Thursday next week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Got a text today I should receive the phone

deliver by 17/10/2016.

For anyone else who got it from Apple does it take that long to deliver

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Headshot wrote: »
    Got a text today I should receive the phone

deliver by 17/10/2016.

For anyone else who got it from Apple does it take that long to deliver

Mine was shipped on Wednesday, It says I'm getting it by the 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Forgot to top up my Revolut , only found out after logging into Apple store to see they tried to take payment , ah well will have to wait a few extra days for my Jet Black 7 Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sandyxxx

Hi,
    From experience,If I place an order for a 128gb Jet black 7 today when might I expect.....
    1. My money be taken from my account?

2. To receive the phone.-(estimate)
    The store app is forecasting a 3-5 week projected wait time as we speak.
    Is this to be taken seriously or not,
    The money Q's important as I'll be transferring funds in order to pay!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Js1997

Hi, so my iPhone 7+ should have been delivered by DHL on Friday, but instead of arriving into Shannon it arrived to the facility in Dublin! Tracking said that package arrived at wrong facility, it then processed and left Dublin, its been almost 2 days since the tracker last updated now, surely it can't take that long to arrive in Shannon, anyone experience this before or know if it is normal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Good luck with your 7's.

I opted for the 6s Plus and I love it.

D.

sandyxxx wrote: »
    Hi,
    From experience,If I place an order for a 128gb Jet black 7 today when might I expect.....
    1. My money be taken from my account?

2. To receive the phone.-(estimate)
    The store app is forecasting a 3-5 week projected wait time as we speak.
    Is this to be taken seriously or not,
    The money Q's important as I'll be transferring funds in order to pay!
    the money will be taken just before they prepare for dispatch which in my case was two weeks exactly after I placed the order. The exact amount wasn't in my account when they looked for it so they sent me an email saying they tried to get funds. So I sorted out my account that day and I contacted them and they got the money then and there. Then it was a further 36 hours before it went to preparing for dispatch and another 36 hours before it dispatched. That was sept 30. I placed the order on the 12sept. My delivery date was 2 to 3 weeks but now it says delivery by 12 October. From what I have read from other people's experience they tend to be delivered a day or two sooner. Hopefully :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sandyxxx

^^
    Thanks for the reply,
    Interesting the way they acted so promptly after u made contact'
    ......might try and arrange a swift money transaction with them (don't mind the 3- 5 week wait for the handset!)

Maddie did u get any update on your order since it shipped i.e. location ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I just placed an order a minute ago.

Any idea why they don't show contact numbers (apart from the last 2 digits)?? Found it bizzare when ordering.

martin_g wrote: »
    Maddie did u get any update on your order since it shipped i.e. location ?
    Nope unfortunately . :-( I'm still waiting to get a tracking number. I ordered the charging dock too so that has to merge in transit which can delay getting tracking by 48hrs apparently . Any news on yours yet Martin g?

I just placed an order a minute ago.

Any idea why they don't show contact numbers (apart from the last 2 digits)?? Found it bizzare when ordering.

Congrats :-) probably just for security id say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Mine arrived in Amsterdam at 8:30 this morning as part of a larger consignment. Anyone know whould I get it tomorrow???

Maddie22 wrote: »
    Nope unfortunately . :-( I'm still waiting to get a tracking number. I ordered the charging dock too so that has to merge in transit which can delay getting tracking by 48hrs apparently . Any news on yours yet Martin g?

No I am the same mine shipped on the 29th updated on 30th to say shipment on schedule and no update since. Let me know if you hear anything LOL

• Advertisement

Maddie22 wrote: »
    Congrats :-) probably just for security id say

Yes just security in case ur account is hacked

Advertisement